BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought i...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this new line? How was your experience ?3 Answers
Meagan R.
Meagan R.
I love this scent, It's one of my favorites! Absolutely amazing. All of B&B lotions always have a good and non oily feel which is awesome. At full price, they aren't a good deal, but when you can catch them for 3-4$ that's the way to go! I highly recommend them and especially this one because the scent is amazing!
Leola B.
Leola B.
Virginia Beach, VA
What can I say, love love LOVE this lotion! I love the smell! Not too strong but you can still smell it on yourself along with others. I've gotten a few compliments when using this lotion. It has a nice floral and sweet smell of that makes sense. I go through the bottle so fast because I use it so much.
Jessa C.
Jessa C.
This scent is truly fantastic. The name is really fun and the smell is even better. This lotion was not very gentle on my skin, often it burned, but I am just cursed with highly sensitive skin and it probably causes most of the problems. I also bought the perfume for this scent because it is beautiful!
jessica r.
jessica r.
I love bath and body works in general. I love going there when there are sales and especially when the lotions are on sale. I purchased this one and i like the scent its really nice and kinda floral but i don't really know how to describe it but i feel like it works best during spring and summer time.
Ayan Y.
Ayan Y.
Minneapolis, MN
The smell of this sent to a 5/5 no doubt the floral sent just washes me away when I apply it you can smell my hand from a mile away (a little of exaggerationūüėā) but you can smell it when ur around me. I love the way it makes my hand feel and if I could I would totally buy it again without a doubt
Ruby V.
Ruby V.
Santa Rosa, CA
At the moment this is my absolute favorite lotion! I apply it every single day. It lasts all day long which is amazing. The scent has got to be my favorite part and the fact that I don't have to reapply it when I no longer smell like it. I would definitely buy it again, it's an amazing product!
Savannah B.
Savannah B.
Round Lake, IL
This lotion is AMAZING. I shop at B&BW quite often for my lotions and soaps. It moisturized my skin beautifully. I was able to apply to the eczema on the back of my arms and helped the dryness. It's a little pricey, but definitely worth it! I recommend this product to both men and women!
Emely B.
Emely B.
I like this product because the smell is not too strong to the point that you'll get a headache. I use this lotion mostly during winter/spring time because my skin is very dry. I like that the constituency is light. I would recommend this product for people that like flowery scents.
Sheriean C.
Sheriean C.
Tampa, FL
This product Is overrated. When I spend 14 for a smaller than average bottle of lotion I expect to get a miracle cream. No. This is not long lasting. Sometimes I must reapply after a while, I have dry skin and this lotion does not help. The smell is nice but I would not recommend.
Emma D.
Emma D.
Absolutely love the scent of the lotion and perfume. I bought both on sale. The perfume lasted around 5 months and I'm still using the lotion. It's a perfect scent for someone who's looking for something that's not too flashy or sweet, but it still has some beautiful notes to it.
Daryenne D.
Daryenne D.
Does it come in travel sizes?
This lotion smell good?
Kenna D.
Kenna D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Looking for a new lotion with a light scent. Thoughts on this one???
Ana L.
Ana L.
laredo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought it smelled like rotten milk?
Jamia  H.
Jamia H.
Temple Hills, MD
This smells so good ūüĎŹ