BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought i...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this new line? How was your experience ?3 Answers
Cristal M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Es un product para humectar nuestro cuerpo. Con respecto a su fragancia es buena pero no es la mejor del mercado, el lado positivo es que tiene una gran duración en tus manos o cuerpos.
Mariela H.
I recently received this lotion as a gift and it smells amazing. I was surprised I had never picked this lotion up myself. It leaves me smooth and smelling good. I will personally repurchase this lotion once I am done with it. The lotion does not irritate the skin in any way.
Jessica B.
Cincinnati, OH
This lotion smells amazing!! Not to mention it does an awesome job with moisturizing my skin. I work in the medical field and my hands get very dry from constantly washing them. A little bit of this lotion really goes a long way!
Smells real good and keeps your skin hydrated for a long time and leaves you looking shiny. I used it when I had to change for gym.. No ashyness guaranteed.. lol
Meagan R.
I love this scent, It's one of my favorites! Absolutely amazing. All of B&B lotions always have a good and non oily feel which is awesome. At full price, they aren't a good deal, but when you can catch them for 3-4$ that's the way to go! I highly recommend them and especially this one because the scent is amazing!
Savannah B.
Round Lake, IL
This lotion is AMAZING. I shop at B&BW quite often for my lotions and soaps. It moisturized my skin beautifully. I was able to apply to the eczema on the back of my arms and helped the dryness. It's a little pricey, but definitely worth it! I recommend this product to both men and women!
sadaf y.
Los Angeles, CA
bath anad body lotions are made of thick cream which will keep your skin moist longer than other most of other brands but the thing that its in to use is not easy to use, i use it every other day and the material in it is good quality
Angel H.
Pensacola, FL
This is by far my favorite smell for the holidays. It's sweet and fresh amdnitsngreat for being around family or going out! It always leaves my skin super soft without a greasy feeling.
Andra P.
This lotion has a pleasant scent that does linger on the skin, and it also hydrates and moisturizes with each use. The price is decent for a bath and body works product. I always use it after a shower, and I would recommend it for fans of floral scents.
Danielle D.
Marble Falls, TX
Carried Away is my all-time favorite scent from Bath and Body Works. Whether in the form of a lotion, spray, or shower gel, the light floral scent is just sweet enough to make my girly side happy yet not so overpowering that it can't be worn at work.
Daryenne D.
Does it come in travel sizes?
This lotion smell good?
Kenna D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Looking for a new lotion with a light scent. Thoughts on this one???
Ana L.
laredo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought it smelled like rotten milk?
Jamia  H.