BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought i...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this new line? How was your experience ?3 Answers
Cristal M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Es un product para humectar nuestro cuerpo. Con respecto a su fragancia es buena pero no es la mejor del mercado, el lado positivo es que tiene una gran duración en tus manos o cuerpos.
Mariela H.
I recently received this lotion as a gift and it smells amazing. I was surprised I had never picked this lotion up myself. It leaves me smooth and smelling good. I will personally repurchase this lotion once I am done with it. The lotion does not irritate the skin in any way.
Jessica B.
Cincinnati, OH
This lotion smells amazing!! Not to mention it does an awesome job with moisturizing my skin. I work in the medical field and my hands get very dry from constantly washing them. A little bit of this lotion really goes a long way!
Francesca G.
West Jordan, UT
I literally have this lotion decorating my dresser since last year and I didn't use even half of it. The smell is nice, not one of my favorites thought, but nice AT FIRST. BUT after a couple hours of being in your skin with the smell changes drastically. Sometimes I even felt like it stinks. I have a very sensitive nose and I can be very picky with smells so I though it was just me. But my mom also think it stinks after a couple hours. I don't know if this particular lotion scent is affected by air pollution, normal sweat (and I even don't sweat much) or what it is. But just be aware
Smells real good and keeps your skin hydrated for a long time and leaves you looking shiny. I used it when I had to change for gym.. No ashyness guaranteed.. lol
Fernanda B.
Katy, TX
My skin is super sensitive to shower gels and lotions. I've tried it all from the cheapest product to the higher end lotiond. My aunt introduced me to bath and body works and I've been in love ever since. Carried away is my favorite scent so far. It's fresh and flowery but not overpowering where I feel like a turned into a flower myself. I definely recommend it
Meagan R.
I love this scent, It's one of my favorites! Absolutely amazing. All of B&B lotions always have a good and non oily feel which is awesome. At full price, they aren't a good deal, but when you can catch them for 3-4$ that's the way to go! I highly recommend them and especially this one because the scent is amazing!
Lizzy C.
The only place I tend to get lotion from is bath and body works. It can be pricey, but if you get coupons it ends up being a great deal. And with the quality of their products, it's worth the extra few bucks anyway. I recently purchased this scent in one of my big hauls from bath and body works and I fell in love. It's a light scent and just the right amount of girly. This is currently my go to scent, I have the lotion and body wash!
Jessa C.
This scent is truly fantastic. The name is really fun and the smell is even better. This lotion was not very gentle on my skin, often it burned, but I am just cursed with highly sensitive skin and it probably causes most of the problems. I also bought the perfume for this scent because it is beautiful!
Hannah L.
Reno, NV
I freaking love this lotion! Including the shower gel and spray. It is a bit strong, but I love it! But if you are the type that doesn't like an overwhelming smell, this isn't for you. Whenever I wear this is usually during the summer! I've gone through so many of this, one of my all time favorites.
Daryenne D.
Does it come in travel sizes?
This lotion smell good?
Kenna D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Looking for a new lotion with a light scent. Thoughts on this one???
Jamia  H.
Temple Hills, MD
This smells so good 👏
Ana L.
Midland , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought it smelled like rotten milk?