Bath & Body Works Carried Away 8 oz. Triple Moisture Body Cream

by Bath & Body Works

Bath & Body Works Carried Away 8 oz. Triple Moisture Body Cream by Bath & Body WorksSKU:ADIB004N9BWLK

Does it make your skin feels great?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Carried Away 8 oz. Triple Moisture Body Cream!
palmdale, CA
Leaves you're skin so soft. Lotion is nice and creamy. I use this product on a daily basis to keep my skin smelling and feeling great.
I love this scent so much! It smells good and makes my skin really soft! If you don't like this scent there is plenty to choose from !
I have just started to use this product a moth ago and i like how soft my body feels, and that the smell of the cream last a long time.
Hanover, PA
I absolutely love this lotion and all the lotions from Bath & Body Works! I haven't smelled a scent of theirs yet that I didn't like!
Arkadelphia, AR
I love their body cream more than their body lotion i have dry skin and body lotion doesn't keep my skin soft like their body cream
A Very strong smell of floral, very moutrizing in skin, all well smrllimg amazing would recommend this particular smells to anyone
Westtown, NY
I love this scent!! The triple moisture body creams are my favorite. It never feels heavy and leaves my skin feeling nice and soft.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing scent. My body doesn't work well with scented creams but this product didn't cause a reaction it left my skin super smooth
Brunswick , GA
Love this scent. Sometimes it can leave your hands and face greasy but It is great for people with dry skin on their legs and arms.
Lancaster, PA
I love the smell of this! it's a really pretty and gentle spring smell to me...and it always leaves my arms and hands feeling soft!