Bath & Body Works Carried Away 8 oz. Triple Moisture Body Cream

by Bath & Body Works

Bath & Body Works Carried Away 8 oz. Triple Moisture Body Cream by Bath & Body WorksSKU:ADIB004N9BWLK

Does it make your skin feels great?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Carried Away 8 oz. Triple Moisture Body Cream!
Canton, OH
This body cream will change your life. It smells great. It spreads evenly and dries fast. I hate lotions that feel film-y on your skin after application, but this doesn't. This dries fast and leaves my skin moisturized all day. Would recommend to everyone.
Grand Rapids , MI
Omg! One of my favorites! I sooo sooo sooo love this lotion the smell is just to die for and it lasts on your skin all day. Also it keeps my skin nice and soft!
Oakland, ME
Wonderful thick body cream. Amazing scents that linger on the body. Feels extremely moisturizing, and keeps skin feeling great. A little pricey, but worth it.
Lake Forest, CA
The body lotions have amazing fragrances and I love how my skin feels after using it. They are rich and make my skin fell super moisture and soft to the touch
Bedford, TX
Absolutely love this product. It leaves you smelling good for the whole day. Usually able to get a coupon and get several scents at once. Love their product.
Pittsburg
Very sweet smell, I got this as a gift I would prefer something a little less sweet, but overall does it's trick it moisturizes, dries very slow very watery
Brawley, CA
I love this scent! I got a little ....carried away... and I wore it as my signature scent for about a year. The Jasmine tone to it are simply divine!
Reading
love the smell of lotion the smell of the lotion is more for a girly girly.pros is great for dry skin and cons it cost to much.Its gentle on skin.
Laredo, TX
Seriously, carried away is one of my favorites from bath and body works it smells very nice like a fresh and sweet smell at the same time love it
Leaves your body feeling very moisturized. I always take this to the beach with me and it helps me sunburnt skin sink it! Great scents as well!