Bath & Body Works Carried Away 8 oz. Triple Moisture Body Cream

by Bath & Body Works

Bath & Body Works Carried Away 8 oz. Triple Moisture Body Cream by Bath & Body WorksSKU:ADIB004N9BWLK

Does it make your skin feels great?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Carried Away 8 oz. Triple Moisture Body Cream!
Syracuse
I love this scent. It's nice and floraly. I like the triple moisture body cream a little bit more than the regular bath and body works lotion. I find that it moisturizes my body and it doesn't leave a greasey residue. It definitely helps with dry skin
Wichita, KS
This body cream is so luxurious! The smell is phenomenal! The feel of your skin after you use it, so smooth. And the scent lasts for a very long time which is great and something I personally look for in a body cream or lotion. Loved it.
Adoro la fragancia y que sin importar que lo aplique a las 7 a.m seran las 7 p.m y seguiré oliendo la fragancia de la crema. Deja mi piel un poco más humectada de lo que algunas que utilizo y por esa razón es para mi uso diario en realidad, Es uno de mis productos favoritos de Bath & Body
Boonville
This moisture cream has a very strong smell which I did not enjoy, I'm more of an unscented lotion person. It did moisturize very well and I would recommend this for young girls. I do not think I would buy this product again though.
Everyone knows the body cream from bath and body works is AMAZING! It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth, but not too heavy. The aroma is long lasting and is noticeable when you enter a room. I actually purchased two of these due to a sale!
Minersville, PA
Smells really good but it takes a long time to absorb into the skin which is very annoying. It is really moisturizing but I'm not sure itsit's worth it because of how long it takestakes.
Sterling, VA
Love this lotion, it always smells sooooo good. I do notice that sometimes it will not sink into the skin as much as I would like, especially when I put it on in the evening it can make me feel sticky. To counteract that I usually put it on in the morning and it works better.
I love this lotion. It smells amazing. I received it as a gift and need up purchasing another bottle. The scent lasts a long time. Not to strong either. It does take a little longer to absorb into the skin but it didn't feel greasy. I would definitely recommend this product!
Smyrna, GA
I received this as a gift. I love the smell of it and it is small enough to just put into my purse and take anywhere I want to. It isn't too drippy so I don't have to worry about it making a mess.
Monroe, NC
Love the smelll of this moisturizer. It smells like summer flowers in an open field. Very creamy and gentle on the skin. I use it all the time. Worth the money. I always pick up a few at a time when bath and body works has a big sale. I would recommend it to every girl.