Bath & Body Works® Caribbean Escape Room Spray uploaded by Rochielle C.Bath & Body Works® Caribbean Escape Room Spray uploaded by Daniele F.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kristin Haley H.
Moody, AL
Doesn’t last long and I believe it was around 7-8 bucks but I got for free with a coupon. LOVE literally any scent bath & body works has ever made and I’m soooo so in love with this one because of the hint of coconut. Your room smells like a beach instantly.😍
Alexa C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These room sprays are POWERFUL! And they really do work! One or two sprays MAX is all you need to fill a room with an amazing smell! It’s totally affordable if you purchase them on sale because you get so much product for a good price. I highly recommend these over any other air fresheners!
Allyson K.
Brewerton, NY
Anything by Bath and Body Works is a favorite of mine! The scents are not too strong, and are nice to use in any room. I have a dog, and this spray, especially the Caribbean Escape masks the animal smell wonderfully. The cost of these cans is affordable as well, especially when they are running sale (typically buy 3 get three or buy 2 get 1, whatever it may be). If I were you, I would go and get 5 haha.
Madison S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These are great for big open rooms but too concentrated for bathrooms or small rooms but they are pretty over priced compared to regular dollar air freshener and really I don’t make the splurge when glade has indulgent scents too
Alexandra B.
Elkhart, IN
I keep these in the bathroom because they are small, cheap and the perfect spray to handle that sort of situation if you know what I mean. These are always on sale, come in a ton of scents and with one spray you literally bomb the whole bathroom and are good to go.
Abby O.
Great cleaning product. Does exactly what it is supposed to do and smells wonderful. This is a part of my usual cleaning routine, and it is priced well for the quality of the product. I can usually find coupons for this item as well. Definitely will be purchasing again.
Tina B.
Lewisville
Bath & Body Works room sprays are the bomb. The bottle is small but the scent intense so a little goes a long way. They have so many scents but I keep going back to Caribbean Escape and Cranberry Pear Bellini. They may cost more than similar products but worth it.
Alison K.
Edwardsville, IL
Excellent especially for the bathroom! Super potent smell and diffuses well. It’s pretty small for the price, but the scent packs a punch and only requires one spritz for each use. I love them and I stock up on all my favorite scents.
Magaly S.
Dallas
This company hands down has the best products ever they smell amazing , they are long lasting they never disappoint their effectiveness it’s phenomenal & it might be pricey but not so much but worth the money for a great scented home .
Madi N.
columbus, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This hotel feels right at home. Not only with the room but the awesome customer service they give. Anything we needed was in our hands within 5-10 minutes max. I highly recommend staying here any chance you get