BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Fragrance

An island breeze of fresh pineapple, casaba melon & creamy coconut

Overview

Our Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Delivers a cloud of luxurious foam that transforms into a rich, creamy lather to gently wash away dirt and germs, while soothing Aloe and nourishing Vitamin E leave hands feeling soft, smooth and lightly scented.

Buy on kmart*
Sarah A.
Leetsdale
I love their hand soaps! I prefer the exfoliating one but I can’t tell u why. I guess I like how it feels on my hands better 🤔 it’s a little expensive but there’s always sales on hand soap there just go when they are $2.50 or wait until they have a sale. Awesome scent cleanser does the job
Jonnay V.
I really love this soap and wish it wasn't discontinued. It's very nice, and reminds of a tropical vacation in the bahamas. Perfect for someone who likes fruity scents. Usually best to buy in a deal like the 4 for $20. Hopefully they bring this back!
Megan M.
I simply cannot find a negative thing to say about Bath and Body Works' "Antibacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap." I love the seasonal scents available--right now we still have "Candy Cane Bliss" and "'Tis the Season" in our bathroom and kitchen for the Christmas/New Year season. The aromas will change with the seasons (I am always fascinated by the huge variety they offer), but the quality remains the same, which is simply OUTSTANDING. This richly foaming soap cleanses thoroughly but gently, never leaving hands dry and treating skin gently.
Ana R.
Newport News, VA
I love of all of the bath and body works gentle foaming hand soaps! They come in so many scents, which will last for a good while after use. They also have a ton of seasonal scents and frequently have sales so you can buy several at a time!
Tiffany T.
Columbus, OH
I really love foaming hand soap! I use it all the time especially at home. My household likes to use foaming hand soap because it is better at washing hands and quicker than regular soap! Would buy again!
Diana H.
Stockton, CA
I think this soap scent was okay. I do love that it smelled very refreshing and tropical. However beware of you are not a coconut fan as that scent is very apparent. Besides that, the color of the soap is very cute and gives a pop of color to my bathroom when I put it right next to my sink.
Cheyenne R.
Hazlehurst, GA
One of my favorite smells at bath & body works. I always try to grab a bottle of this when I can. I'm always washing my hands. This is very gentle so it makes your hands soft to touch.
Katie A.
North Aurora, IL
This is the only hand soap that keeps my hands moisturized and doesn't irritate my skin. I have very sensitive skin and I can't live without this hand soap. I wash my hands way too often so I need a soap that is gentle and moisturizing. This product is both. The scent caribean escape is my favorite scent at bath and body works. It has been my favorite sent for years!!! I wish they offered more products in this scent because I would buy everything!! Once again I highly recommend the foaming hand soap. It is a fantastic, high quality product. You will not be disappointed!!!
Bay P.
This scent smells so delicious! Not overly sweet like some of them can often be. We use this nearly every day and it's lasted months; I love getting these foaming soaps because they seem to last forever.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
This is one of my all-time favorite scents and Bath and Body Works! It truly smells like vacation! The soaps last forever and go wonderfully as gifts or stalking stuffers. The price is great and they are usually on sale! I recommend this soap HIGHLY.