Bath & Body Works® Caribbean Escape 3-Wick Candle

by Bath & Body Works

The Perfect 3-Wick Candle! Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of vegetable wax and wicks that won't burn out, Bath & Body Works candles melt consistently & evenly, radiating enough fragrance to fill an entire room. Topped with a festive, snowflake-embossed silver lid! Burns approximately 25 - 45 hours and measures 4" wide x 3 1/2" tall.

How does this smell in the house? Is this available all year around?
Do theses candles give a good scent ? About how long does the smell last ?
How does this really smell?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Caribbean Escape 3-Wick Candle!
How would you rate this product?
Bath & Body Works® Caribbean Escape 3-Wick Candle uploaded by jocelyn Q.
These candles are the best gift for anytime of the year! They last and have a very good scent. I have bought about 4 and so far none of them have disappointed me at all, highly recommend them for any one who enjoys aroma therapy as well or just a good smelling place.
Bridgeport, OH
I suggest every bath and body works lover to get their candles too. They last forever and smell amazing. Hint hint go online when going out of season and hit up those sales. They work for all year around and leave your house smelling awesome and clean.
Owensboro, KY
You won't find better smelling candles. These smell amazing, and this one makes me feel like I'm on a tropical vacation. Very good smelling, and very relaxing. Remember to trim your wicks before lighting each time, and don't burn more than a few hours, and then you can put out trim your wicks and relight. That way your candle lasts longer, and they have amazing sells when you watch for them. Enjoy.
Sacramento, CA
Smells like heaven. I love to put my candle on, go grocery shopping and then coming home with the best smelling house. Every room benefits from lighting the candle. I definitely recommend this candle and you won’t regret buying it.
Connellsville, PA
I really do love these candles but the reason I only gave four stars is because they don’t burn all the way to the bottom. Although If you are close to the bottom, you just have to let it go and then it will burn all the way.
Macon, GA
I love this candle so much! It is so relaxing and always makes my room smell amazing. I love how long it lasts and that it smells so good. I always try to grab up as many of these as I can because I like to have one in every room of my house. If you are looking for a long-lasting, amazing candle, look no further!
Springtown, TX
I absolutely love Bath & Body Works scents and aromatherapy fragrances. Their candles are great at deodorizing a room and this scent is almost intoxicating. I used to take a candle in this variety with me on trips to gambling resorts due to the scent of smoke sometimes; it can help make any room more pleasant and give a tropical feeling. I definitely recommend it!
Vidalia, GA
I love fruity and island smell candles. This candle to me is a mixture of both the scents. It never seems to disappoint me or anyone who comes in the house. They are usually $12-$20 and that's not bad for a big candle.
I like these products, affordable, effective, neat, everyone should try it at least once. Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or not. I definitely recommend this product! Great products for sure ! Influenster
Schenectady, NY
Love this so much! Everything my house smelled of all summer long! I even have the plug in freshener in this scent! It’s seasonal so just buy enough for the season then switch scents in the fall.