Bath & Body Works Campfire Coffee Scented 3 Wick Candle 14.5oz uploaded by Valeria T.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Valeria T.
Sacramento, CA
The best candle for a coffee lover! Smells just like a small cafe. It has a touch of orange essential oil in it, which I love! Retails for $24.50, but Bath and Body Works is always having SALES. Highly recommend :)
Amber M.
Weeki Wachee
I'm obsessed with the smell of fresh coffee grounds and this candle is just that! Leaves my house smelling like a fresh pot of coffee.
shaylie k.
Great Falls Montana
I really enjoy the smell of this candle, but it is very strong so it is not something i can burn for more than a few minutes!
Analia C.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
This is my all time favorite candle at the moment, it is a very fragrant candle and smells very similar to Paris cafe! The one candle has lasted me a long time. The candles are 24.50 but bath and body works is always having sales and coupons so its at a decent price of 12.95
Emily M.
So so so good!! Smells exactly like the Coffee Crisp chocolate bar. Smells like you're entering a coffee shop, but ii is not super overpowering. Absolutely obsessed with this scent. I will continue to buy this over and over again. Would definitely recommend.
Erica T.
Oshawa, ON
I absolutely love the smell of this coffee and campfire candle. Its relaxing and cozy aromatics are enough to make anyone feel calm.