BeautyBodyBody CareBath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works Breathe Romance Moisture Boost Body Lotion

Bath & Body Works® Breathe Romance Moisture Boost Body Lotion

by Bath & Body Works

How much is this, and how do i purchase it?
How much is this bottle?
I loved this lotion when Bath amd Body works had this line. Has anyone EVER found a scent that is comparible to this one??? If only they would bring thos back!!!
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Breathe Romance Moisture Boost Body Lotion!
Product Highlights
I love this stuff it's awesome it smells phenomenal and provides a thick creaky moisturizing non greasy coverage .bbw always has great sales tooin reviews
...for years (if anyones seen it let me know where!) This is honestly the best smelling scent in the world to me. I've kept my 1 bottle of it around for years and use a little tiny pump only every once in awhile to save it. If anyone knows where I can get this product let me know! I've been looking forever! in reviews
Nicole O.
Winnsboro, SC
the smell is just heavenly and the way it leaves my skin feeling so smooth and silky. i love it. priced great. i love really any bath and body works product
Brittany H.
Turlock, CA
Really pleased with the smell of this lotion but the feeling was a little too sticky for me. After the sticky feeling wares off it leaves you feeling moisturized.
Cassandra M.
Burbank, CA
If I could give this product 100 stars I would. Bath and Body works hasn't carried is in stores for years (if anyones seen it let me know where!) This is honestly the best smelling scent in the world to me. I've kept my 1 bottle of it around for years and use a little tiny pump only every once in awhile to save it. If anyone knows where I can get this product let me know! I've been looking forever!
Masha N.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really really miss this scent. I wish they would bring this line back, it had the perfect fragrance and it lasted so long after application!
Adrienne F.
Moline, IL
I love this stuff!!! The smell is awesome!! I am a avid buyer of the bath and body works products . But this scent is nice and its not loud as some fragrances that I have come across it is long lasting and I would buy it again and also gift it to someone!
Sunshine R.
Maize, KS
This is by far my favorite lotion. To the wonderful, light, fresh, and airy smell, to the all around coverage this lotion provides, it is an all around great product. I have used other lotions. But have never found one that I like as much as I love this lotion.
Stephaine S.
Saint Stephen, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the smell. I've only used it a few times because I personally don't have my own bottle. But I do love the way my hand feel and the smell is strong.
Christyanna D.
Port Gibson
Always keeps your body moisturize would definitely purchase again. Best use after getting out the tub.
Heather B.
Equality, IL
All I can say for this product is Yes yes YES! It smells incredibly delicious and moisturizes perfectly. I would highly recommend it!
Jasmine P.
Prosser, WA
The fragrance is absolutely amazing! I love bath and body works! They never go wrong with their body lotions.