Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersBath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works Breathe Comfort Moisture Boost Body Lotion

Bath & Body Works® Breathe Comfort Moisture Boost Body Lotion

by Bath & Body Works

Bath & Body Works Breathe Comfort 24/7 Moisture Boost Body Lotion - Soothing Vanilla Milk 8.4 fl oz.

Experience soft, smooth, beautiful skin with guaranteed 24 hour moisturization. This ultra-nourishing lotion contains a potent Moisture Complex that delivers long-lasting deep hydration to your skin. Vitamin E, White Tea, and concentrated moisturizers help continuously buffer skin from the effects of dryness and daily stress for silky smooth, radiantly healthy skin - 24/7.

As you soften and protect skin, breathe in the soothing scent of vanilla milk and let it transport you to a place of deep comfort and total wellbeing whenever you need it most.

This looks amazing who has tried it?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Breathe Comfort Moisture Boost Body Lotion!
Yukon, OK
This product leaves you smelling like heaven while moisturizing your skin with a healthy mixture of ingredients. It's made my skin look & feel better.
I LOVE Bath & Body's aromatherapy section. I use this nightly and love the scent and how my skin feels afterward!
Robbinsville, NC
These are the perfect sweet for your "sweet tooth:" perfect amount of sweetness without being too much. excellent desert choice
Mattoon, IL
These are delicious. Even though the cookie is frozen it's not hard to eat at all. I'm a sucker for cookies and then ice cream!!
Peoria, AZ
I like these, the chocolate chips are over powering but all in all you are eating at chocolate chip cookie. i love how soft these are.
Cottonwood , AZ
I love these, I get them anytime I can at the store. The cookies are so soft and the ice cream is amazing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...