BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A robust yet luxurious blend of the world's finest ingredients made for men. Vitamin E and Aloe Vera combine with Shea Butter to nourish skin, while a rich lather delivers an all-over fresh fragrance experience. Fast-rinsing formula works on skin & hair for our most convenient way to clean. Cozy up to this bold, spicy blend of white pepper, dark amber & Kentucky oak.

Stephanie P.
La Vergne, TN
I bought this as a gift for someone. I hope they like the scent as much as i did. It's strong but smells so good and would probably last all day combined with the body cream and/or body spray.
Amelia D.
Hudson falls, NY
My boyfriend loves this scent and I have to admit that the smell is a very woodsy and attractive manly scent.  This scent is so strong and lasts all day!
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
Literally my all time favorite ! This is one of the products I can't live without. I have to always have it in my bath, it smells so good and relaxing especially after a long day. I'd definitely recommend these to all moms and anyone who just wants to relax. If you need to calm yourself and truly pamper yourself I think you need to try this product out. The scent is very calming and the body wash is very gentle on my skin. I would buy this product again.