BeautyBodyBody CareBath & Body Works
Body Lotion Vanilla Bean Noel 8 Fl Oz

Bath & Body Works Body Lotion Vanilla Bean Noel 8 Fl Oz

by Bath & Body Works

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Body Lotion Vanilla Bean Noel 8 Fl Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica  A.
Chattanooga, TN
Bath & Body Works Body Lotion Vanilla Bean Noel 8 Fl Oz uploaded by Jessica  A.
I couldn’t find this scent in the search. I guess cause it’s so new. But the Fairytale scent is AMAZING! I had seen them posting about it and I had a free coupon so I picked it up. The smell is wonderful and not over powering! Going back to get the mist and body wash!
Natalie M.
Concord
Bath & Body Works Body Lotion Vanilla Bean Noel 8 Fl Oz uploaded by Natalie M.
I love this scent! It is super surgary and sweet, like caramel and vanilla. I love the packaging and putting it on after showers. I wish the scent would last longer.
Jennifer  P.
Westland, MI
Esta crema tiene un olor fenomenal. Me encanta el olor de vainilla. Muy buena crema y dura bastante la fragancia. #lotion #body #cream
Alexis  M.
Canon City, CO
Bath & Body Works Body Lotion Vanilla Bean Noel 8 Fl Oz uploaded by Alexis  M.
Bath & Body Works Body Lotion Vanilla Bean Noel 8 Fl Oz uploaded by Alexis  M.
This is my absolute favorite body lotion. It is so moisturizing and smells amazing! My skin always feels so hydrated and smooth after using it.
Shelby L.
Strong and moisturizing. Makes skin soft and smooth. Bold scent and leaves skin replenished.
Regina Y.
Naperville, IL
Bath & Body Works Body Lotion Vanilla Bean Noel 8 Fl Oz uploaded by Regina Y.
Esta loción me fascina, su aroma es delicioso, huele a galletitas de 🎄 🎅, hidrata bastante, el aroma permanece por mucho tiempo.

Looking for your answer?