BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Body Lotion Trio Hawaii Passionfruit Kiss, Maui Hibiscus Beach & Oahu Coconut Sunset Travel Size Set of 3
Veronica S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I have the Malley hibiscus in my closet right now and when I tell you it is so good it's a little bit on the pricey side but the scent on it lasts all day in I don't like to heavy creamy lotion is in this is just right for me I would recommend this for you if you have skin irritation issues because this one does not tend to irritate my skin
Samantha S.
Oviedo, FL
I found that the scents were a bit strong especially if you use the body soaps and perfumes with them. I bought it because they were a good deal at the bath and body Works semi annual sale and I am pretty glad I didn't spend full retail price on it. If scents don't bother you then the product is fine but if they do stay away
Jenna P.
Trenton, NJ
I LOVE Bath & Body Works Body lotion trio. You receive and awesome set of three lotions for a great price. It's great because you receive three different lotions, however it you may wish to swap out one of the lotions for another. The scents are perfect for the summer season and remind me of an Hawaiian vacation.
mariah l.
Laveen, AZ
Every night and day i apply on the bath & body works lotion on to my skin and trust me they really work good they make your skin very soft and it give a great scent. once you give it a shot trust the only product you will use is bath & body works. they are worth it. change your dry skin to a nice soft skin.
Heidi M.
Randallstown, MD
Who doesn't love bath and body works? They are great! The scent lasts all night. I definitely recommend using shower gel and lotion along with the spray to really lock in the smell. It is a little slippery but still does the job. These tropical smells are heavenly and great for the summer
Genesis G.
I love this trio because it smells amazing and i love the feeling that the lotion leaves you also when i want to smell good for a long time i use this when i get out the shower and when i wash my hands ill apply it and it will last me the whole day i love this so so much
Kathi G.
I have the Oahu Coconut Sunset and the Maui Hibiscus Beach lotion both in full sizes and I'm obsessed with them. They smell like being in paradise. They provide moisture up to 16 hours and leave my skin really smooth. Also they are not tested on animals.
Emily B.
The Hawaii trio Is moisturizing. Smells fantastic and I can smell it on me all day and it like a little bit of joy every time I smell it. It's a great price. It's very gentle. However it is heavy on the skin. I would definitely go back and buy it again.
Ashley C.
Boston, MA
This is such a perfect vacation trio for the summer when you're traveling. I use it often since I keep a back conveniently stashed in my bag. I think it's at an okay value and it smells amazing (heavenly scent of Hawaii!!!). I would recommend it.
Angela B.
San Antonio, TX
I'm not big on perfumes and loud overpowering scents, but bath and body works Oahu coconut sunset is my all time favorite.. A little literally goes a long way. It leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth and smelling great through out the day.