BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Body Lotion Trio Hawaii Passionfruit Kiss, Maui Hibiscus Beach & Oahu Coconut Sunset Travel Size Set of 3
Amy D.
Harlan
Love bath &body lotion, perfumes.they are awesome.my favorite one is the body spray of brown sugar.and cherry bloosom.they also have some great body wash too in many  different  kinds. sometimes they have some great deals too. They almost have any kind of lotion,perfume,body for what u are looking for.
Brennan H.
Saint Louis, MO
I cannot choose a favorite out of these three scents! They are all great and the travel size is perfect for your summer getaways! They will fit perfect in your duffle or carry on so you stay smelling and feeling great all summer long!
Veronica S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I have the Malley hibiscus in my closet right now and when I tell you it is so good it's a little bit on the pricey side but the scent on it lasts all day in I don't like to heavy creamy lotion is in this is just right for me I would recommend this for you if you have skin irritation issues because this one does not tend to irritate my skin
Samantha S.
Oviedo, FL
I found that the scents were a bit strong especially if you use the body soaps and perfumes with them. I bought it because they were a good deal at the bath and body Works semi annual sale and I am pretty glad I didn't spend full retail price on it. If scents don't bother you then the product is fine but if they do stay away
mariah l.
Laveen, AZ
Every night and day i apply on the bath & body works lotion on to my skin and trust me they really work good they make your skin very soft and it give a great scent. once you give it a shot trust the only product you will use is bath & body works. they are worth it. change your dry skin to a nice soft skin.
Heidi M.
Randallstown, MD
Who doesn't love bath and body works? They are great! The scent lasts all night. I definitely recommend using shower gel and lotion along with the spray to really lock in the smell. It is a little slippery but still does the job. These tropical smells are heavenly and great for the summer
Kathi G.
I have the Oahu Coconut Sunset and the Maui Hibiscus Beach lotion both in full sizes and I'm obsessed with them. They smell like being in paradise. They provide moisture up to 16 hours and leave my skin really smooth. Also they are not tested on animals.
Maggie D.
I love the Hawaii collection from bath and body works my first purchase were these lotions I was excited to see this collection there especially with how much I love Hawaii my favorite scent is by far Oahu!
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
When I smell this sent I think of a really hot well groomed man in Hawaii! It has a light musk to the sent combine with coconut and floral! I would recommend for anyone looking for a nice in between sent!
Genesis G.
I love this trio because it smells amazing and i love the feeling that the lotion leaves you also when i want to smell good for a long time i use this when i get out the shower and when i wash my hands ill apply it and it will last me the whole day i love this so so much