BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Our Gentle Foaming Hand Soap delivers a cloud of luxurious foam that transforms into a rich, creamy lather to gently wash away dirt and germs, while soothing Aloe and nourishing Vitamin E leave hands feeling soft, smooth and lightly scented!

Sarah S.
Foaming hand soaps are my favorite. They have a nice rich lather and smell really nice. The smell won’t leave your hands overpowered in scent, it’s subtle and nice
Kelli K.
marble, NC
I have been buying lotion from bath and body works for years and so I decided to try their lotions. I love them! Even after washing the soap away you can smell the lotion scent. I like it also because it is not harsh on the skin. I would definitely recommend this product and will buy again.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works foaming hand soap. It smells so delicious. It’s a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works® BLUE SKIES & BLOOMS Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
Peggy A.
Maricopa, AZ
This is my favorite version of hand soap. It doesn't dry the skin and clean my hands well. I love the smell of this foaming hand soap as well. I have hand soap at every sink in my house. My hands smell nice after using this
Morgan W.
Bradford, OH
I absolutely love the pump and foaming of this handsoap.
I go into the bathroom just to wash my hands with this soap because it smells so incredibly good, and they have deals on handsoap all the time!
Smells delicious I love it!
Will purchase again
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
This is one of my all-time favorite scents and Bath and Body Works! It truly smells like real blooming flowers! The soaps last forever and go wonderfully as gifts or stalking stuffers. The price is great and they are usually on sale! I recommend this soap HIGHLY.
Ellie N.
I love bath and body works hand soap. It is my favorite type of soap and I have 3 just sitting in my bathroom closet. If you are thinking about trying it out I would say go for it.
Diane S.
pawtucket, RI
These foaming hand soaps are awesome. I have tried many scents and they are all great; depends on the room they are in. I love these because after you wash your hands; they smell great for a long time. Always get them on sale; great deal. Am I satisfied? I have 5 in my cupboard as we speak. Everyone who comes here loves them and has started buying them. I tell them when they are having a sale so they can get some too.
Elvia L.
Anaheim, CA
I love Bath and Body Works and everything in it!. The Bath and Body Works soap is one of my favorites.
The good: They smell amazing! (obviously), the bottle application is wonderful, I've never had it clog on me, the bottles and colors change per season so you always have a vast array of scents to choose from.
The bad: the price can be a bit much for hand soap but if you catch a good sale stock up!
Christina H.
South Jordan, UT
I love the different variety of scents that this soap comes in. My husband even loves the fresh and sweet smell of the soap. Bath and Body Works often have great deals that make there products very affordable. They also don't leave a fill feel on your hands but leave them feeling smooth, clean, and smelling great! This product is a must for the home and I definitely need to restock soon.
Jolina F.
Wear do I find the cute little items?
Jaime F.
Manchester
Anyone know if the scent last long?