Bath & Body Works® Black Raspberry Vanilla Fine Fragrance Mist

by Bath & Body Works

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz your favourite fragrance, either way you’ll fall in love at first mist! Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance!

Top Notes: Blackberry, Sparkling Bergamot, Black Currant, Orange, Anjou Pear.
Mid Notes: Orris, Osmanthus Flower, Sambac Jasmine.
Dry Notes: Creamy Sandalwood, Vanilla Orchid, Taffeta Musk.

Looks pretty does it last all dayyy ?
Does it last long?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Black Raspberry Vanilla Fine Fragrance Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Swampscott, MA
I love this body spray. Very clean smell great price point. I actually bought this during the semi annual sale and purchased it for around 3.00. Needless to say I bought about six of them . I have received many compliments and would absolutely purchase again. Bath & Body Works® Black Raspberry Vanilla Fine Fragrance Mist
Wellington, FL
So I like it. I'm writing this review because when I was in a store today, a lady stopped me and told me that my perfume smelled great and asked what it was. Then another lady said that she smelled it when I walked by and said it smelled good too. I'm glad I found a bath and body works most that sticks and smells good!
Perry
It was great! the smell was magnificent and would last for quite sometime. my only complaints would be that it would fade the smell super fast from time to time and this bottle of perfumes sprayed broke off and i barely used it. i liked the smell and now i’m sad about it..
Fort Shawnee
One of my favorite scents!!! I have used it since I was in high school! I will say I don't feel like it's a scent that lasts very long and I feel like I have to keep refeshing myself with the spray to continue to smell it on myself all day!
West Valley City
My all-time favorite scent. I love the smell of raspberries and the vanilla adds a nice mellow note. I'm very sensitive to perfumes and I have had no problems with this one. It's my go-to, I just wish Bath and Body Works still sold this in stores
Lafayette, LA
Got this as a Christmas gift. Not too sweet of a scent but it's still kind of a strong smell so use only a little bit. I would add a little more vanilla to balance out the blackberry with.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This is a gorgeous playful, everyday scent. It comes in a durable plastic bottle and is a great value as it lasts a long time both in the bottle and when sprayed.
Ive used this scent forever. I cant find it anymore since the company usually gets rid of the scents i like. I wish they would keep the original smells and maybe just leave them online. I know im not the only one that misses scents they no longer make.
Chambersburg , PA
I've had a bottle of this spray for over 10 years. It's such a classic scent and never overpowering. Definitely affordable which is nice. I might even consider buying a perfume version If it exists.
Fort Collins, CO
Oh, bath and body works. These scents take me back to middle school-they all have distinct personalities, I swear! This one was equal parts sweet and sexy, at least to 14-year-old me. The vanilla was less sweat and more earthy, but the raspberry kept it smelling a little bright and fruity. These also had the wildest staying power, I would smell it for over 24 hours if I skipped a shower one night (don't judge me).