Bath & Body Works® Black Raspberry Vanilla Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Stella p.Bath & Body Works® Black Raspberry Vanilla Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Stephanie B.Bath & Body Works® Black Raspberry Vanilla Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Tania H.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz your favourite fragrance, either way you’ll fall in love at first mist! Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance!

Top Notes: Blackberry, Sparkling Bergamot, Black Currant, Orange, Anjou Pear.
Mid Notes: Orris, Osmanthus Flower, Sambac Jasmine.
Dry Notes: Creamy Sandalwood, Vanilla Orchid, Taffeta Musk.

H S.
Boston, MA
I used to wear this scent all throughout middle school and high school. It found its way into my suitcase when I was packing for college. It followed me to freshman year, but that was when I knew I had to find a new scent, less fruity and more mature. Don't get me wrong, I still love the scent, but I can't wear it when I'm at work. Don't get me wrong, I still wear this on my casual days when I don't go into work. It doesn't last the entire day, which is what pushed me to find a new perfume. But I keep a few bottles around because it was my signature scent growing up and it still smells great on me!
Stephanie B.
Auburn, IA
This has got to be the BEST smelling body spray that I have ever purchased in my life! It was definitely affordable considering I got if for $3! The quality is AMAZING and it is not an overbearing smell, but definitely a very pleasant smell! I would 100% recommend shopping at Bath & Body Works! it is one of my favorite stores to shop at!
Jayveonia H.
Dayton, OH
Smells so goooooood!!! One of B&BW best smell goods. Although it doesn't get sold in store it does online. I love this and it's one of my favorite! #newtearsameproduct
Stacey S.
Buena Park, CA
This is my all time favorite scent & I always get asked what I'm wearing every time I use it. When Bath & Body brought it back, I stocked up as much as my wallet would allow. Unfortunately, they no longer carry this scent. Hopefully they'll bring it back again for another special sale.
Tania H.
Winnipeg, MB
My favorite Bath & Body Works body spray! That's saying a lot because I'm a fan of their vast variety of fruity scents. It's a wonderful, fresh and real smell, not a fake s want that gives you an instant headache. Highly recommend!!! Lasts long and inexpensive
Chelsea W.
Dayton, TN
Bath and body works has some amazing smells. but the Black Raspberry Vanilla perfume will always be my Favorite. It has a really sweet and fruity smell, if you like that kind of stuff. It has become my signature scent! I highly recommend this perfume!
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
I love how this smells. It's very sweet and flowery and I haven't tried anything that's similar. I would but this again when mine runs out. I got it as a gift for Christmas last year and I would recommend to others!
Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
Smells exactly how it should. I think anyone can wear this one. It's not to sexy so you can wear it all day, or anywhere. Just a classic, how can you not love it.
Sarah T.
Marion, NC
Black Raspberry Vanilla is my absolute favorite scent, please bring it back! I know there are more out there like me that love it!
Kate Y.
Glendale, AZ
I have the pink chiffon and I really really like it is a great body splash and it is not over bearing. I highly recommend.
RANA R.