BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Black Raspberry Vanilla Antibacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap 8 fl oz/ 236ml
Shannon C.
Ulster Park, NY
This is my favorite collection from Bath and Body works. The black raspberry vanilla smell is one of the most amazing smells I have ever tried from the store. The antibacterial product preforms like any other of the Bath and Body works products. It has a very pungent smell without being overpowering and leaves your hands not feeling too drying. Although some of the products do contain beads that some may not like. I do and would recommend this product. I also will repurchase it
Christy K.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love this hand soap, I've used it for several years and I love how soft my hands feel after using it. The scent lasts a long time and has notes of raspberry and a creamy vanilla scent. I have to use very little product to make it go a long way. I would recommend this to anyone who washes their hand all day and those who wants soft, great scented hands! I'll keep repurchasing this product until I'm no longer able to. Go get you some, NOW!
member-3e803ad9b
Miami
It feels great. The foam and the fragrance together leave the hands soft. The fragrance is not too strong and the soap leaves no residue. Most of the hand washes leave the hands a bit slippery and do not give a clean feeling. Bonus- it is antibacterial.
Sealed bottle pumps out just the right amount. It is a bit overpriced considering that it is a foaming soap. I usually buy during the summer and winter sale.
This smells so good. It is very effective and are made with an amount of antibacterial properties that is truly needed to kill gems! as compared to others this is a great deep cleansing hand soap because of the antibacterial level of cleansing it has in it! I am satisfied and I feel confident when i purchase it. I also like that I can pair this with the other items in the Raspberry vanilla line!
Mindie P.
Riverton, UT
I am a big fan of the Bath & Body Works hand soap. One of my favorite scents is the Raspberry and Vanilla. Because I am one who does not like to always have the same scent around, I tend to try new scents often. I have been very satisfied with most of the soaps I've purchased at Bath and Body works. They smell divine, easy to use, I feel like I'm getting clean, and they are quite affordable.
Jennifer K.
Cypress, CA
This is one of my favorite scents from Bath & Body Works. It's sweet but not overpowering. It has a slight sensual feel to it and I feel satisfied whenever I smell my hands after using this soap. And the soap does feel like it is giving my hands a deep cleansing but it does not strip my hands. My hands feel clean and moisturized every time I use this soap.
Madison S.
Of all of the bath and body works products, the deep cleansing soaps may be my favorite. I really think that they do a good job of getting your hands clean, but more than that, they really moisturize your skin and don't make you feel like you need lotion afterwards. I also love the black raspberry vanilla scent because it brings me back to my childhood.
Chelsea g.
Goshen, IN
I would like to say that the quality of the items that bath & body works produces are amazing and one of my favorite sent from them it the Black Raspberry vanilla so of course i have that sent. I really do like the Antibacterial deep cleansing... I have it at my sink in the kitchen and I feel like it keeps me from cross contaminating in my kitchen.
Liz J.
Natchitoches, LA
if you're a germaphobe like me, then this is the perfect hand soap for you! I bought this recently at my local B&B and have been using it like 5 times a day! The easy to use pump is great because it dispenses just the right amount of product. It smells heavenly! The only reason I gave it 4 star was because my hands do feel a bit dry after using.
Rebecca M.
This Raspberry Vanilla hand soap gives you a little twist to the traditional Vanilla smell! The Raspberry scent gives you a feel a fruity freshness while feeling the warmth of the Vanilla. The beads help provide a deeper clean then regular liquid or foaming soaps. When Bath & Body has a sale, I stock up on this product and use it all year round!