BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It’s a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works Black Raspberry Vanilla Antibacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap 8 fl oz/ 236ml
Christy K.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love this hand soap, I've used it for several years and I love how soft my hands feel after using it. The scent lasts a long time and has notes of raspberry and a creamy vanilla scent. I have to use very little product to make it go a long way. I would recommend this to anyone who washes their hand all day and those who wants soft, great scented hands! I'll keep repurchasing this product until I'm no longer able to. Go get you some, NOW!
Mindie P.
Riverton, UT
I am a big fan of the Bath & Body Works hand soap. One of my favorite scents is the Raspberry and Vanilla. Because I am one who does not like to always have the same scent around, I tend to try new scents often. I have been very satisfied with most of the soaps I've purchased at Bath and Body works. They smell divine, easy to use, I feel like I'm getting clean, and they are quite affordable.
This smells so good. It is very effective and are made with an amount of antibacterial properties that is truly needed to kill gems! as compared to others this is a great deep cleansing hand soap because of the antibacterial level of cleansing it has in it! I am satisfied and I feel confident when i purchase it. I also like that I can pair this with the other items in the Raspberry vanilla line!
Madison S.
Of all of the bath and body works products, the deep cleansing soaps may be my favorite. I really think that they do a good job of getting your hands clean, but more than that, they really moisturize your skin and don't make you feel like you need lotion afterwards. I also love the black raspberry vanilla scent because it brings me back to my childhood.
Rebecca M.
This Raspberry Vanilla hand soap gives you a little twist to the traditional Vanilla smell! The Raspberry scent gives you a feel a fruity freshness while feeling the warmth of the Vanilla. The beads help provide a deeper clean then regular liquid or foaming soaps. When Bath & Body has a sale, I stock up on this product and use it all year round!
Shannon C.
Ulster Park, NY
This is my favorite collection from Bath and Body works. The black raspberry vanilla smell is one of the most amazing smells I have ever tried from the store. The antibacterial product preforms like any other of the Bath and Body works products. It has a very pungent smell without being overpowering and leaves your hands not feeling too drying. Although some of the products do contain beads that some may not like. I do and would recommend this product. I also will repurchase it
Gail M.
This smells absolutely divine and the smell definitely lingers, I mean what do expect it's Bath & Body Works. I will purchase again as I do many times but it's just that I feel as if this goes so quickly and you have to use a few pumps in order to get a good lather and because of that the cost accumulates quite a bit but I do recommend it.
Stacy C.
Hilmar, CA
This is one of my absolute favorite Bath and Body Works fragrances. It's one of their classics, so you can usually find it all year round. I've used this hand soap, the body wash, body cream, and lotion in this scent and each are wonderful. You must be a fan of vanilla to really enjoy it, but the Raspberry scent really gives it a fruity flare.
Santina B.
Newfoundland, PA
I love the bath & body works antibacterial deep cleansing hand soaps! The little blue bubbles gently exfoliate your skin and leave your hands feeling incredibly soft. While the soap is somewhat pricey, you can usually grab it on a sale which makes it a great value. All the scents smell wonderful, especially the black raspberry vanilla!