Bath Body Works Black Raspberry Vanilla 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream uploaded by Jamie Rose S.Bath Body Works Black Raspberry Vanilla 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream uploaded by Aleyah L.Bath Body Works Black Raspberry Vanilla 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream uploaded by Stella N.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
This is one of my all time favorite scents from bath and body works, the aroma of black raspberries with a hint of vanilla is so delicious, yet wearable at the same time. Many food type scents tend to be overly sweet and overwhelming, but this is the perfect combination. The newly updated triple moisture formula is works even better than the previous, leaving your skin smooth like butter and smell like delectable tart berries with a hint of sweet vanilla. I highly recommend bath and body works triple moisture cream, your skin will not only thank you, but you'll smell amazing without breaking the bank with the $12.50 price tag!
Esther C.
Esther C.
Favorite scent in the whole wide world, but ingredients need some work. I highly recommend the black raspberry vanilla line to Bath and Body Works lovers! However, I would caution use of the lotion specifically, as its primary ingredient to moisturize skin is petrolatum, a petroleum by-product. Petroletum lacks the ability to moisturize the skin at more than surface level, and can leave a greasy residue rather than being absorbed into the skin.

Use this product on non-sensitive, non-dry skin for a fabulous feel and scent! And check out Bath and Body Works' zz black raspberry vanilla body wash and body spray!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Holy crap this stuff smells amazing. The scent lingers just enough to give you a whiff here and there while you're talking animatedly with your hands. To me it smells more strongly of the black raspberry than the vanilla, but I prefer the fresh fruity smells over vanilla anyways. The lotion itself is wonderful. It absorbs nicely into the skin, quickly so you aren't left with slippery hands. I knocked one star because the moisture doesn't last all that long. I deal with a lot of paper at work, so my hands are constantly dry. I find myself having to reapply quite often throughout the day.
Laura E.
Laura E.
Richmond, KY
This is not my favorite Bath and Body Works product. The scent is nice at first, but does not keep the same pleasant scent throughout the day. It is probably just a matter of opinion and personal preference, but I did not like the final scent. The product does retain moisture very well though and makes skin very soft. I would not recommend because I do not like the scent.
Alisha W.
Alisha W.
Dorris, CA
This is one of my beauty products that have been with me for over 10 yesrs. I have shared this scent with only a few of my best of friends. I don't want everyone to smell like. Me. I always get compliments of how wonderful I smell. I use all the products in this line when layering. I can only get this scent on line now . We'll work it!!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Philadelphia, PA
Bath and Body Worksproducts are my absolute favorite ! Their lotions are great and black raspberry is something I usually use after a shower and makes my skin feel so great and smells wonderful. I would hunt for it whenever I went to a mall. you really have to rub it in though because it can be a little greasy.
mariel f.
mariel f.
West Haven, CT
Crazy creamy, so make sure you use in moderation. I mostly use it on my legs, and it keeps them moisturized all day. The scent also stays around for a good while after using. Countless people have said something to me about my body spray smelling great or something like that, but it's actually been the lotion.
My daughter got this from her grandmother. This lotion keeps on giving! Keeps your skin hydrated and has an amazing scent of black raspberry and vanilla! My daughter uses it all the time! She won't do to bed without applying her lotion! Wish I had more than two thumbs. Definitely deserves 2 plus thumbs up!
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Salem, OR
This lotion is so amazing. Not just the quality of the lotion but the smell is to die for! It's perfect for fry skin and the smell lasts all day. The lotion doesn't get sticky or anything crazy like that. I bought 8 the last time I was in bath and body works. I plan on buying more once I'm out!
Naomi B.
Naomi B.
Olympia, WA
This smells so good! I got this as a gift and i wear this all the time! I don't like how strong the scent is. This also leaves a bit of a film on your skin. The scent is very long lasting. This is not very gentle on your skin. I don't know if I will buy this again because it is not my favorite