BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath Body Works Black Raspberry Vanilla 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream
  • "Honestly i bought this so long ago and i still think about it to this day. I have no seen it in store but if anyone has let me know i need to re stock. This lotion is so creamy and so hydrating. This stuff smells like heaven. I mean this is what i want heaven to smell like. It's indescribable it is just so breath taking and amazing. If you ever get a chance go to bath and body works and shake the staff down until they give you this lotion, you will thank me when you do!" in 7 reviews
  • "I love the soft smell of this lotion and that it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It's triple moisture does good things to my dry legs, especially during the summer months of shaving!" in 4 reviews
  • "One of my favorite scents from bath and body works. I bought it when they had one of their semi annual sales and repurchased it when I ran out. It makes my dry skin feel very soft and didn't irritate me" in 3 reviews
Mickenzy H.
 This is been one of my favorite smell since it first came out. I've noticed that the design has changed, but the smell has always remained the same.  I've always hated it when the formula her strange and the smell changes with it. But I haven't noticed an issue with this one.
Jayveonia H.
Dayton, OH
Smell is still able to be smelled after hours of wearing. It is a gentle product. It smells wonderfull!!! So good it is one of my favorites. Price is a little high but it's worth it. I would recommend it definitely!
April R.
I love this body cream ! I love the smell and it's so moisturizing ! These are the only lotions I use , the triple moisture body cream by bath and body works ! Recommend ! Not greasy nor sticky
Nicole B.
Holy crap this stuff smells amazing. The scent lingers just enough to give you a whiff here and there while you're talking animatedly with your hands. To me it smells more strongly of the black raspberry than the vanilla, but I prefer the fresh fruity smells over vanilla anyways. The lotion itself is wonderful. It absorbs nicely into the skin, quickly so you aren't left with slippery hands. I knocked one star because the moisture doesn't last all that long. I deal with a lot of paper at work, so my hands are constantly dry. I find myself having to reapply quite often throughout the day.
Jamie Rose S.
This is one of my all time favorite scents from bath and body works, the aroma of black raspberries with a hint of vanilla is so delicious, yet wearable at the same time. Many food type scents tend to be overly sweet and overwhelming, but this is the perfect combination. The newly updated triple moisture formula is works even better than the previous, leaving your skin smooth like butter and smell like delectable tart berries with a hint of sweet vanilla. I highly recommend bath and body works triple moisture cream, your skin will not only thank you, but you'll smell amazing without breaking the bank with the $12.50 price tag!
Esther C.
Favorite scent in the whole wide world, but ingredients need some work. I highly recommend the black raspberry vanilla line to Bath and Body Works lovers! However, I would caution use of the lotion specifically, as its primary ingredient to moisturize skin is petrolatum, a petroleum by-product. Petroletum lacks the ability to moisturize the skin at more than surface level, and can leave a greasy residue rather than being absorbed into the skin.

Use this product on non-sensitive, non-dry skin for a fabulous feel and scent! And check out Bath and Body Works' zz black raspberry vanilla body wash and body spray!
rachel k.
Staten Island, NY
Laura E.
Richmond, KY
This is not my favorite Bath and Body Works product. The scent is nice at first, but does not keep the same pleasant scent throughout the day. It is probably just a matter of opinion and personal preference, but I did not like the final scent. The product does retain moisture very well though and makes skin very soft. I would not recommend because I do not like the scent.
Brittany W.
Philadelphia, PA
Bath and Body Worksproducts are my absolute favorite ! Their lotions are great and black raspberry is something I usually use after a shower and makes my skin feel so great and smells wonderful. I would hunt for it whenever I went to a mall. you really have to rub it in though because it can be a little greasy.
Naomi B.
Olympia, WA
This smells so good! I got this as a gift and i wear this all the time! I don't like how strong the scent is. This also leaves a bit of a film on your skin. The scent is very long lasting. This is not very gentle on your skin. I don't know if I will buy this again because it is not my favorite