BeautyBodyBody CareBath & Body Works
Black Coconut Sands Body Cream Bali 8 Oz Ships Free

Bath & Body Works Black Coconut Sands Body Cream Bali 8 Oz Ships Free

by Bath & Body Works

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Black Coconut Sands Body Cream Bali 8 Oz Ships Free!
Samantha P.
Savannah , GA
I pretty much own every seasonal smell they have came out with since 2015. This is probably my favorite smell ever! It has a subtle hint of coconut but it smells so sweet. I spray it on in the morning and people can still smell it that night, so it's long lasting. If you are a coconut fan and a fan of sweet perfumes give this a try. It reminds me of Beach Nights from their summer 2016 line.
Destiny K.
Fresno, CA
Bath & Body Works Black Coconut Sands Body Cream Bali 8 Oz Ships Free uploaded by Destiny K.
It smells exactly what its named it's very long lasting and moisturizing I love the texture of it, it's more on the thicker side rather then liquidy
Kristen S.
Bradford, PA
Bath & Body Works Black Coconut Sands Body Cream Bali 8 Oz Ships Free uploaded by Kristen S.
Smells so good. It doesnt have too much of a coconut smell, its offset a little. Reminds me of the beach! I do not like that it leaves an oily residue feeling so I would definitely change that and possibly make the packaging a little more eye appealing! Overall, I am satisfied with it! #bathandbody #bodycream #baliblackcoconutsands
Lilly K.
Smells great! I use this everyday! The smell last for hours! I would definitely recommend if you love the beach! I will definitely purchase again!
Jasmine😜👑 A.
Winter Park
Me and my mother use this lotion and I love the scent as well as how smooth it leaves my legs. This product has lasted until the moment I took a shower, by far my favorite lotion out there
Maegan K.
Paris, KY
I love this. It's probably the greatest thing I've smelled. It's new and I just got it yesterday. It smells like coconut milk. I only bought the lotion and not the spray but I'm getting the spray next time. With coupons it was only around $4.50. strongly recommend for coconut lovers.
Stacey N.
Mayking, KY
Bath & Body Works Black Coconut Sands Body Cream Bali 8 Oz Ships Free uploaded by Stacey N.
Mostly lotions are very strong and can be hard on the ones who get headaches from smells. But this lotion is subtle and is very light on small. You get a coconut and vanilla type smell which last all day. Also get smooth skin all day long. I would recommend this smell!
EZPTYA Fatima C.
Doral, FL
I’m currently in love with this black coconut sands, it takes me to vacations ocean vibes! Which Im a sucker for that!

Looking for your answer?