Bath & Body Works Black Cherry Merlot Nourishing Hand Cream

by Bath & Body Works

A rich, fruity blend of dark cherry, black raspberry & sumptuous merlot in our luxurious Shea Butter & Vitamin E hand cream

While I love this brand and scent, does anyone have a similar suggestion?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Black Cherry Merlot Nourishing Hand Cream!
Susan K.
Manassas, VA
Bath & Body Works Black Cherry Merlot Nourishing Hand Cream uploaded by Susan K.
🍒 When I’m at Bath & Body Works, I love to smell everything lol but the black cherry merlot is still my favorite! I love how fruity it is. I also love this hand cream. It’s thick, and it provides the moisture that I need, especially for cracked hands. 🍒
Isabella B.
Ho Ho Kus, NJ
Smells like the best thing in the world. Super moisturizing, and tiny so you can fit it anywhere! I really recommend this product!
Christian B.
Gary, In
Bath & Body Works Black Cherry Merlot Nourishing Hand Cream uploaded by Christian B.
The most recent visit to the bath & body works store, I saw that they had multiple bins of the black cherry merlot lotion, and I saw nearly no one near it or buy it. I had gotten what I came there for and I picked this up too. It has that sweet smell of cherries and it's not dramatically strong.
Staci S.
Jacksonville, NC
AMAZING PRODUCT! I have one in every bath room and I always get compliments on it! It makes my hands feel so soft and the smell is also a huge plus!
Lauren L.
Grain Valley , MO
I love this scent! It's a very sweet romantic scent! It's not too sticky or greasy! It's just a very nice scent that makes your hands very nice and soft! Bath and Body Works carries it along with numerous other scents!
Kendra T.
Mesa, AZ
I really love the smell. It makes my hands feel really good but I wish there was more types of it, not just hand wash and hand cream. :(
Victoria G.
Monticello, IL
I use hand cream almost every day and I love this hand cream so much because it smells amazing. Bath and body works are what the majority of my lotions are from. Would recommend to somebody who likes cherries.
Jessica R.
San Diego, CA
Great sweet cherry scent I’m a sweet scent girl. This is one of my favorites. It feels good and smells amazing mouisterizes all day plus Shea butter It’s good for you
McKenna R.
Lula, GA
This hand cream is incredible! I put it on in the morning and don’t have to worry about reapplying it throughout the day. My hands stay soft and smooth all day long!
sarah K.
Orlando, FL
My favorite scene ever. So moisturize and creamy! A little goes a long way. Even after multiple hand washes throughout the day.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...