Laura S.
Augusta, GA

Does anyone else think it kind of smells like a cherry flavored starburst? I think this stuff is amazing!

Sarah C.
Sarah C.
1 year, 8 months ago
Yes! So yummy!
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Colony, KS
2 years, 5 months ago
Yes I love how it smells
Yennys P.
Yennys P.
2 years, 5 months ago
It's fantastic, I loved it too... I like its smell, it's my favorite
Amber B.
Amber B.
Midland , TX
2 years, 5 months ago
It's addicting! Every time I go into Bath & BodyWorks I try to branch out with other scents but I find myself still only buying Black Cherry Merlot!