BY BATH & BODY WORKS #31 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Our Gentle Foaming Hand Soap delivers a cloud of luxurious foam that transforms into a rich, creamy lather to gently wash away dirt and germs, while soothing Aloe, a splash of coconut oil and nourishing Vitamin E leave hands feeling soft and smooth.

Fragrance

An addictive blend of dark cherry, black raspberry & sumptuous merlot

• Do you prefer this foam hand soap over the liquid hand so...4 Answers
  • How long does the smell last?3 Answers
  • Does it moisturizer your hands? And does the scent stay o...3 Answers
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Love this fragrance from Bath & Body Works! Buy it every time it’s on sale. Lovely foam consistency that doesn’t dry out hands. Attractive bottles for any room in the house. Recommend to all cherry lovers !
the K.
Jeanerette, LA
My friends always laugh at me for the way I describe scents, but I find this to be a sour candy scent almost. It moisturizes my hands and it’s great to use to get that, washing dishes scent off your hands (yuck!) this I would wear this scent as a perfume and it’d be a perfect laundry scent.
Terra W.
Oakman, AL
I absolutely love the Black Crerry Merlot had soap from Bath and Body Works. The fragrance just overtakes you when you put it on your hands. The scent also stays with you a while after you have washed your hands. I just wish they had this scent in a miat.
Lindsey J.
Manhattan, KS
LOVE THE SMELL. This is one of their best soaps. It leaves a smell for a while on your hands, it is just like all their other soaps. I have gone thru it fast because i like it so much, im washing my hands more often. I will definitely buy again.! I love merlot
Stephanie V.
Phila, PA
Bath & Body Works® BLACK CHERRY MERLOT Gentle Foaming Hand Soap smells absolutely amazing. Everytime I am in the mall I will go into #bath&bodyworks to purchase more. The cherries are very present in the smell
Leah S.
Stevens Point, WI
Ahhh this is my favorite scent ever!! I love black cherry flavored candies and such, and this reminds me of of that so much. There foaming hand soaps are also my favorite. Cleans the hands very well and the foam isn’t too runny or too fluffy.
kaitlyn💘 h.
newtown
I really like this hand soap! It smells so good and it cleans my hands amazingly. I have so many different scents of the foaming hand soaps from Bath and Body Works because they are so good! I also really like this product because it was not tested on animals. I highly recommend this product.
Tammy M.
Follansbee
Bath and body foam soaps are a favorite of mine. They always have great sales on their foam soaps and other products. I love the scent choices and they seem to always come up with new scents to try. It's very hard to walk past their store in my mall because all of the fabulous scents draw me in to investigate and purchase. Their packaging is very strong too.
Stephanie K.
SO FAR. my favorite scent ever. I love this. I have the hand sanitizer as well. It's just so refreshing..and not like the normal vanilla sugar scents...it's different and yet isn't that strong of a smell.. I love it. All of the soaps actually have a nice formula especially the ones with coconut oil.
Veronica S.
If you only own one type of soap for the rest of your life make it this! I would give more than 5 stars if i could. The smell is amazing and i find excuses to wash my hands with this! I absolutely love the smell and how soft my hands feel. I 100% recommend this product
Erin N.
Does this smell good? And does it dry out your hands?
Laura S.
Augusta, GA
Does anyone else think it kind of smells like a cherry flavored starburst? I think this stuff is amazing!
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Point, MD
Do you prefer this foam hand soap over the liquid hand soaps?
Janine B.
How long does the smell last?
Izzy O.
Scandia, MN
Does it moisturizer your hands? And does the scent stay on very long?

back