BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Like a 60-second manicure, our Deep Cleansing Hand Soap is specially formulated to effectively cleanse and exfoliate, while conditioning Aloe and Vitamin E leave hands feeling soft and smooth.

Fragrance

An addictive blend of dark cherry, black raspberry & sumptuous merlot

Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
I love this fragrance and formula with deep cleansing micro beads for exfoliating your hands to get them really clean. This scent truly smells like you’ve open a fresh bottle of wine. This is my guilty pleasure around the holidays to put out when guests come over or just because when I’m feeling fancy. I recommend it for men and women, make a great gift when paired with antibacterial, lotion and perhaps candle.
Lindsay S.
I love bath and body works hand soaps they foam up and leave my hands feeling soft and hydrated this one is my favorite scent it smells Amazing highly recommend this product you won't be sorry you tried it
Cara P.
Anchorage, AK
This hand soap is the best smelling hand soap I have ever used. It was at a friend's house when I visited and I have been meaning to pick up my own bottle! The only downside is that if you have visitors that are scent sensitive, they may want another option. The smell lingers (in a good way, I think) but people who get headaches easily might not want to use this.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® BLACK CHERRY MERLOT Deep Cleansing Hand Soap
Mary Shantel V.
Radcliff, KY
So let's talk about the scents. Omg!! Cannot go wrong with bath and body works. Now. The beads in the deep cleaning. Feels great. My kids love it. I keep it in my bathroom for myself because they can use the dial in their own bathroom. Lol. Best to get these when they are having the buy 3 get 2 sale because they are a little more pricey for a hand soap.
Sydney 💋.
This is my all time favorite by bath and body works. It's so refreshing and strong! I love the hand sanzitizer, gentle foaming hand soap, and the deep cleansing hand soap all in this scent. I hope they don't discontinue it.
Brittany H.
This soap smells so good! Very soft and smooth on the hands. But 10-15 mins after you wash your hands, the smell goes away. The smell only stays for ahwile in your bathroom or kitchen when you first pump it out.
Stephanie M.
Consider this the most sophisticated hand soap you'll ever smell. I am crazy over this product! Bath and Body Works combined the richness of a freshly picked Black Cherry and the deep decadence of a fine merlot and put it in our hands, literally! I am almost at the bottom of my bottle. This means a rush visit to my local store for a massive haul of this beautiful fragrant soap. This is a buy that is all chic and luxury for a very small price. And makes washing hands one indulgent activity indeed!
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
Foams great and very gentle on the hands. The scent is very nice but not too overpowering. I have many different foam soaps and will continue to buy them. The pump works good and it lasts a long time. Bought on sale which made it an even better find!
Stacy H.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm a sucker for Bed Bath and Beyond soaps! This one is my ultimate favorites! I love black cherry and this scent is spot on! Everyone who comes to my house compliments on how much they like it when they use it. These soaps definitely make my kids wash their hands more. This is always one of my chosen scents.
Azul d.
Charlestown, MA
Is the smell too overpowering?
Simran P.
Greer, SC
Does it dry out your hands?

Amazon