BY BATH & BODY WORKS #92 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Like a 60-second manicure, our Deep Cleansing Hand Soap is specially formulated to effectively cleanse and exfoliate, while conditioning Aloe and Vitamin E leave hands feeling soft and smooth.

Fragrance

An addictive blend of dark cherry, black raspberry & sumptuous merlot

Buy on Amazon
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
This is my All time favorite scent from Bath and body works. The way my hands feel after using it is amazing plus the smell Man the smell wish they made a body lotion Bath & Body Works® BLACK CHERRY MERLOT Deep Cleansing Hand Soap
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
I love this fragrance and formula with deep cleansing micro beads for exfoliating your hands to get them really clean. This scent truly smells like you’ve open a fresh bottle of wine. This is my guilty pleasure around the holidays to put out when guests come over or just because when I’m feeling fancy. I recommend it for men and women, make a great gift when paired with antibacterial, lotion and perhaps candle.
Lindsay S.
I love bath and body works hand soaps they foam up and leave my hands feeling soft and hydrated this one is my favorite scent it smells Amazing highly recommend this product you won't be sorry you tried it
Cara P.
Anchorage, AK
This hand soap is the best smelling hand soap I have ever used. It was at a friend's house when I visited and I have been meaning to pick up my own bottle! The only downside is that if you have visitors that are scent sensitive, they may want another option. The smell lingers (in a good way, I think) but people who get headaches easily might not want to use this.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® BLACK CHERRY MERLOT Deep Cleansing Hand Soap
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Mary Shantel V.
Radcliff, KY
So let's talk about the scents. Omg!! Cannot go wrong with bath and body works. Now. The beads in the deep cleaning. Feels great. My kids love it. I keep it in my bathroom for myself because they can use the dial in their own bathroom. Lol. Best to get these when they are having the buy 3 get 2 sale because they are a little more pricey for a hand soap.
Sydney 💋.
This is my all time favorite by bath and body works. It's so refreshing and strong! I love the hand sanzitizer, gentle foaming hand soap, and the deep cleansing hand soap all in this scent. I hope they don't discontinue it.
Jennifer J.
old Bridge, NJ
I love this hand soap, the sales make it affordable. Unfortunately the stores don't carry this anymore. It cleans well and the scent lasts on my hands for awhile. It's a little strong at first but I eventually got used to the scent and it didn't seem as strong anymore.
kandiss J.
This is nice hand soap. It smells really good. It have little cleansing beads in it that dissolve to help cleanse your hands. The price is a little bit to high but they smells really good.
Azul d.
Somerville, MA
Is the smell too overpowering?
Simran P.
Greenville SC
Does it dry out your hands?