BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Buy on Amazon
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Review for: Anti-Bacterial 8Oz more...
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works Black Cherry Merlot Deep Cleansing Hand Soap
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
Review for: Other more...
I love this fragrance and formula with deep cleansing micro beads for exfoliating your hands to get them really clean. This scent truly smells like you’ve open a fresh bottle of wine. This is my guilty pleasure around the holidays to put out when guests come over or just because when I’m feeling fancy. I recommend it for men and women, make a great gift when paired with antibacterial, lotion and perhaps candle.
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
This is my All time favorite scent from Bath and body works. The way my hands feel after using it is amazing plus the smell Man the smell wish they made a body lotion Bath & Body Works Black Cherry Merlot Deep Cleansing Hand Soap
Sydney 💋.
Review for: Anti-Bacterial 8Oz more...
This is my all time favorite by bath and body works. It's so refreshing and strong! I love the hand sanzitizer, gentle foaming hand soap, and the deep cleansing hand soap all in this scent. I hope they don't discontinue it.
Lindsay S.
Review for: Other more...
I love bath and body works hand soaps they foam up and leave my hands feeling soft and hydrated this one is my favorite scent it smells Amazing highly recommend this product you won't be sorry you tried it
cara 💕.
Anchorage, AK
Review for: Anti-Bacterial 8Oz more...
This hand soap is the best smelling hand soap I have ever used. It was at a friend's house when I visited and I have been meaning to pick up my own bottle! The only downside is that if you have visitors that are scent sensitive, they may want another option. The smell lingers (in a good way, I think) but people who get headaches easily might not want to use this.
Jennifer J.
Old Bridge, NJ
I love this hand soap, the sales make it affordable. Unfortunately the stores don't carry this anymore. It cleans well and the scent lasts on my hands for awhile. It's a little strong at first but I eventually got used to the scent and it didn't seem as strong anymore.
kandiss J.
This is nice hand soap. It smells really good. It have little cleansing beads in it that dissolve to help cleanse your hands. The price is a little bit to high but they smells really good.
Melodie C.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Anti-Bacterial 8Oz more...
This smell makes you want to eat your hands. I have the small one to carry around along with a small lotion and it’s my favorite scent. Everyone always asks, “what smells so good?”
Stephanie M.
Consider this the most sophisticated hand soap you'll ever smell. I am crazy over this product! Bath and Body Works combined the richness of a freshly picked Black Cherry and the deep decadence of a fine merlot and put it in our hands, literally! I am almost at the bottom of my bottle. This means a rush visit to my local store for a massive haul of this beautiful fragrant soap. This is a buy that is all chic and luxury for a very small price. And makes washing hands one indulgent activity indeed!
Azul D.
Somerville, MA
Is the smell too overpowering?