BY BATH & BODY WORKS

About the product:

• A delicious blend of bergamot, citrus, and sandalwood.
  • Top Notes: Bergamot Italian Oprur, Juicy Mandarin, Sparkling Tangerine, Zesty Orange, Waterfruits, Crisp Melon
  • Mid Notes: Lily of the Valley, Magnolia Blossom, Sheer Gardenia, Tuberose, Freesia
  • Dry Notes: Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Vanilla, Musk----Information provided by Bath and Body Works. Never tested on animals

Bath & Body Works® Black Amethyst Triple Moisture Shower Gel
  • "Super fragrant and super hydrating!! I don't even have to use perfume anymore" in 4 reviews
Shell E.
I love the scent of this product! Bath and Body Works has amazing scents all year round that I enjoy. This gel leaves me feeling refreshed and smelling great.
Tessa D.
Paintsville, KY
Definitely in love with anything bath and body works. LOVE LOVE LOVE this scent and it lasts all day.
C M.
The smells are fantastic! It bubbles really well in my loofa but not so much in the bath. I'll get lots of bubbles at first but then all the bubbles go away as quickly as they came.
Jennifer G.
Marietta, PA
I adore this fragrance. It's rich and sexy and lingers a long time. Makes my skin super soft but never greasy.
Krista L.
Westerville, OH
Smells great!! I recommend this over the smaller lotion bottle/formula. I use it everyday after I shower and after I wash my hands. This formula makes your skin 10x smoothr!
Charlotte M.
Edmond, OK
Smells so so so good. Lasts forever. I love this lotion it works and smells great. Inexpensive and does the job.
Alicia J.
The Black Amethyst Triple Moisture Shower Cream smells amazing! I have a hard time getting is totally washed off, though. I bought it at Bath and Body Works.
Lyndsey H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am a go to bath and body works girl with shower gels. I love the scents and matching lotions and sprays. The gels never leave my skin dry. I also like to use the scrubs 2-3 times a week to get a good exfoliating experience.
Brooke S.
Toledo, OH
Smells so nice! Great to use in the shower to make yourself smell like bath and body works.
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Literally my all time favorite ! This is one of the products I can't live without. I have to always have it in my bath, it smells so good and relaxing especially after a long day. I'd definitely recommend these to all moms and anyone who just wants to relax. If you need to calm yourself and truly pamper yourself I think you need to try this product out. The scent is very calming and the body wash is very gentle on my skin. I would buy this product again.