BY BATH & BODY WORKS

About the product:

• A delicious blend of bergamot, citrus, and sandalwood.
  • Top Notes: Bergamot Italian Oprur, Juicy Mandarin, Sparkling Tangerine, Zesty Orange, Waterfruits, Crisp Melon
  • Mid Notes: Lily of the Valley, Magnolia Blossom, Sheer Gardenia, Tuberose, Freesia
  • Dry Notes: Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Vanilla, Musk----Information provided by Bath and Body Works. Never tested on animals

Buy on www.ama...*
  • "Super fragrant and super hydrating!! I don't even have to use perfume anymore" in 4 reviews
Erica R.
Midlothian, VA
I love all of the scents offered at bath & body works. They usually run good sales that make it affordable. Not too harsh on my sensitive skin which is surprising since they aren’t marketed as a sensitive product. Smooth and the scent stays with you.
Opal W.
Moncks Corner, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love bath and body works body washes. I have so many different fragrances and honestly don't have a favorite. I love the way it keeps me soft and clean with just the hint of fragrance without being overpowering.
Lora L.
Bath and body works is what I think of when I think of body care. There body washes have some of the most iconic scents for reasonable prices. I buy all my body washes from bath and body works and always will.
Kristen B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The bath and body works shower gels are my absolute favorite. They lather super good. I love bubbley shower gels and this does the trick. I always feel clean getting out of the shower.
Jessica P.
Rupert, ID
I love the way that this product smells! The only thing I don’t love is that the smell doesn’t stay with me after I get out of the shower. It’s super affordable and a bottle will last at least a month.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers extremely well. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it. I definitely recommend try it out.
Nichole R.
mustang
Always leaves me smelling fresh and clean for the full day. Takes just a little bit of soap to wash all over, a bottle can last for a lot longer than other brands.
Lyndsey H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am a go to bath and body works girl with shower gels. I love the scents and matching lotions and sprays. The gels never leave my skin dry. I also like to use the scrubs 2-3 times a week to get a good exfoliating experience.
Veronica R.
Westland, MI
I will never use another body wash ever! This stuff works wonders, keeps your skin clean and smelling good all day. I even use this to shave with. It’s a little pricy so keep your eyes open for the annual sales where you can stock up!
Mia C.
Girard
Bath & Body Works always has sales you can get many Buffett washes hand soaps lotions whatever you need at a good price. The bath washes Make You Feel clean while also smelling great.