BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Black Amethyst Signature Collection Body Cream 8 oz (226 g)
  • "Love this smell so much and how moisturizing it is! Love using this on my legs, feet and hands (most dry areas) " in 6 reviews
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A nice Musky Smell, I love to use this on my hands because it always makes them feel moisturized and nourished. I believe I got this one for $14 when it was there and now its only like 5 or 6 bucks because its an older scent. It is a great one I recommend.
Kalisha S.
Brooklyn, NY
Body Creams are my favorite from BBW's. This is has a nice fragrance. I picked it up during one of their seasonal sales. The smell is not fruity. Very mild and settle. Like I stated before I love the feel of their creams. It's so rich and creamy and never leaves my skin feeling sticky. If you are someone whose not into fruity and sweet smells this is a great pick up.
Marcia T.
Parkers Lake, KY
At first I loved the amethyst collection it kept me smelling great all day. I used the body wash, body cream & body spray. But after about 3 weeks of using it the smell totally changet in the body cream have this metallic smell I couldn't use it & I had never had anyother fragrance body cream do this before. The spray & the wash still smelled amazing.
Nicole E.
Appleton, WI
This is my absolute favorite signature scent from bath and body works. I was so sad when they discontinued it! I love it as a perfume, lotion, body wash, you name it! I love the lotion because the scent lingers all day. It's got a nice vanilla undertone, but overall very unique and fresh.
Jordan G.
I absolutely love the Bath and Body Works body cream. It is one of the best and softest lotions you can find. I find that it doesn't feel greasy either. I love the black amethyst smell as well. It's very sweet, but I like wearing it as a date night lotion. It's a soft smell with a little edge.
Lauren U.
Grand Island, NE
This body cream is awesome! I absolutely love the smell of it! They unfortunately don't sell this one in the store anymore so I went online and luckily they were having a sale on a bunch of the older scents. I bought a few of these for just a few dollars each and I couldn't be happier!!!
Bekah H.
Franklin, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this product! I have gone through a couple bottles now, and I can't go a day without it. It has such a nice scent and is super affordable! I want to invest in a smaller bottle to keep in purse because it's that good! I definitely recommend this product!
Virgilia R.
Eugene, OR
I don't atually have this body cream, I have the cucumber melon, but i searched and it doesn't seem to pop up so , I. 'll use this for my review. I'm in the middle of testing it out, i can't say i love it, and i can't say I hate it. I haven't noticed if it actually moisturizers my skin. My elbows still seem to be ashy so i give this an eh
Abby V.
Saint Paul
I am a huge fan of this lotion. It has an incredible scent and always leaves my skin feeling moist and fresh. It is a bit more expensive that other off-brand lotions, but the price is well worth what you are receiving with the product. I would highly recommend this product.
Heather B.
San Diego, CA
This is a good body lotion. I'm not a huge fan of the scent, but it's a good alternative to perfume, and good for times when you don't want to smell fruity. As with all Bath & Body Works products, only buy them when on sale.
Skylar S.