BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kalisha S.
Kalisha S.
Brooklyn, NY
Body Creams are my favorite from BBW's. This is has a nice fragrance. I picked it up during one of their seasonal sales. The smell is not fruity. Very mild and settle. Like I stated before I love the feel of their creams. It's so rich and creamy and never leaves my skin feeling sticky. If you are someone whose not into fruity and sweet smells this is a great pick up.
Marcia T.
Marcia T.
Parkers Lake, KY
At first I loved the amethyst collection it kept me smelling great all day. I used the body wash, body cream & body spray. But after about 3 weeks of using it the smell totally changet in the body cream have this metallic smell I couldn't use it & I had never had anyother fragrance body cream do this before. The spray & the wash still smelled amazing.
Virgilia R.
Virgilia R.
Gresham, OR
I don't atually have this body cream, I have the cucumber melon, but i searched and it doesn't seem to pop up so , I. 'll use this for my review. I'm in the middle of testing it out, i can't say i love it, and i can't say I hate it. I haven't noticed if it actually moisturizers my skin. My elbows still seem to be ashy so i give this an eh
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Altadena, CA
This black amethyst body cream is amazing. First, it provides 24 hour moisture with cocoa butter, vitamin e, aloe, jojoba oil etc. second, the smell is just amazing. Thirdly, I first bought this product when I was in the 8th grade and every time I smell it, it takes me back. It's just such and amazing fragrance.
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
I absolutely love the Bath and Body Works body cream. It is one of the best and softest lotions you can find. I find that it doesn't feel greasy either. I love the black amethyst smell as well. It's very sweet, but I like wearing it as a date night lotion. It's a soft smell with a little edge.
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
Appleton, WI
This is my absolute favorite signature scent from bath and body works. I was so sad when they discontinued it! I love it as a perfume, lotion, body wash, you name it! I love the lotion because the scent lingers all day. It's got a nice vanilla undertone, but overall very unique and fresh.
Noelle H.
Noelle H.
Lafayette, IN
I LOVE Bath & BOdy Works body cream! It works GREAT for lasting moisturizing. I use it every morning on my feet and keep one in my teacher's desk at school, which I use if my hands ever become dry. However, I never have to use it on my hands more than once a day because it works so well!
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Hammond, IN
Compared to other creams from Bath and Body Works, the scent is long lasting, it could last all day depending on how vigourous one's activities are. The scent is not too light, but not too strong. I purchased it from bath and body works at the mall and would recommend it without a doubt.
Lauren U.
Lauren U.
Grand Island, NE
This body cream is awesome! I absolutely love the smell of it! They unfortunately don't sell this one in the store anymore so I went online and luckily they were having a sale on a bunch of the older scents. I bought a few of these for just a few dollars each and I couldn't be happier!!!
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Dixon, MO
I love the scent, it is one of my new favorites. The lotion goes on smoothly, and doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky like some lotions do. I like that they do not use milk protein as my daughter is allergic, so this is safe. I will definitely be purchasing this product and scent again!
Skylar S.