Bath & Body Works® Black Amethyst Body Lotion uploaded by Jazmin M.Bath & Body Works® Black Amethyst Body Lotion uploaded by Nohelia R.Bath & Body Works® Black Amethyst Body Lotion uploaded by Nohelia R.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Fortified with powerful ingredients like super conditioning Shea Butter, fast absorbing Jojoba Oil and protective Vitamin E. Our top rated formula is the ultimate total body moisturizer. Inspired by chic, sensual and confident women. Black Amethyst is a hypnotic blend of Italian bergamot, rare camellias and exotic sandalwood.

• What exactly does this smell like? And does it make your ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This lotion gave my dry dry dry skin life. With just a dab on the palm of my hand, I spread that dab and my hand was 50% better. with the second application later that night my hand was good to go. Too bad i cannot use the lotion everyday because of its strong smell. " in 4 reviews
  • "You can't go wrong with bath and body products." in 1 review
  • "I usually use them right after a shower and it makes my skin feel and smell amazing after." in 1 review
Marta V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorite lotions from Bath and Body Works. It smells so good and it’s such a smooth application. Leaves my skin looking and feeling moisturized!
Jazmin M.
Evans, CO
When I purchased it from the bath and body works website, I was skeptical because people were saying it's musky and I'm not a big fan of musks. But when I got it, I feel in love with it because the musk it has is a bit different and was pleasant for my nose and not something I didn't like. If I'm in a hurry, usually putting this without​ a mist or perfume does it for the day.
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my favorite Grown Woman Adult scent from Bath and Bodyworks! It's not fruity like a lot of the scents. It's very effective and leaves your skin soft and silky with no greasy feeling!! I would definitely recommend this scent to all my grown and sexy ladies!
Wb P.
I love everything Bath & Body Works! Their products never disappoint and I am a regular customer. In addition, they always offer coupons and everything smells so wonderful. I recommend to everyone and everyone loves gifts from here!
GLORIA G.
Love all of bath and body Works products very affordable and always awesome deals going on. There body wash smells amazing and has a good lather...there lotion is very hydrating and smells amazing too.
Bailey L.
Logan, UT
One of my absolute favorite lotions I have ever had! The scent is wonderful and lasts all day, almost like a body spray! And it moisturizes my skin even better than most lotions I've had in the past! I would recommend to anyone!
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a mature scent. Great for the older generation. It's a deep dark scent so it's best for evening wear. It's not a bad scent but not one that I would pick out for myself.
Melanie S.
Clio, MI
If you love great smelling and long lasting then these are perfect for you. I love how they are not greasy, absorb quickly and they always smell great. Great for on the go too.
Niara A.
I truly enjoy all of the lotions here. I try to stay away from the overpowering smells but these moisturize very very well. Long lasting moisture and don't feel too greasy.
Cinthia D.
Highly recommend this lotion ! Smells so darn good. Sucks they don't carry it at the stores anymore , you can only purchase this online. Affordable and long lasting .
Hayley B.
What exactly does this smell like? And does it make your skin feel oily?