BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bring life back to dull, dry hair by giving it what it thirst for. Hydrating shampoo and conditioner work in tandem to infuse parched hair with vital moisture, bringing back strength and shine. Jasmine and lavender team with soothing aloe to hydrate and soften, restoring the natural balance of moisture. With each use, hair becomes more silky, shiny and healthy looking.

CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
I do really like this shampoo, yet it is heavier then I tend to like. I love the smell of it. It does leave my hair feeling nice and clean, yet weighted down. I may buy this agian if it is on sale, but don't think I would specifically go to get.
Melissa K.
Sarasota, FL
I love the smells of this lavender shampoo. This is such an amazing product and it makes your hair feel silky and smooth. It is such a great products I like to wash my hair everyday and it doesn't leave it feeling dry
Jocelyn S.
Bay Shore, NY
This shampoo is amazing love the smell loge how soft and smooth and hydrated it leaves my hair love the outcome of this product so worth it
Karen B.
Davie, FL
is just a nice smell nothing more, the benefits in me were almost null, my hair more oily than normal

Amazon