Bath & Body Works

by Bath & Body Works

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath Body Works Best Mermaid Hang Out With Unicorns Pocketbac Hand Gel Sanitizer!
How would you rate this product?
Shea B.
Queen creek
I am a huge fan of bath and body works amazing smelling hand sanitizers. They are so small and convenient for everyday use. Although I would love it if they made a larger size for people who tend to have to use it more often as the little containers empty fast.
crystal B.
Olustee, OK
Best product ever, absolutely love the smell of this! Love the way it makes my hands smell so good! And love how it makes my feel clean and glittery lol. I would definitely reccomend this to others as well.
Rosita V.
I love ir mermaids hang out It productbis fastactic Best antibacterial hand gel With unicorns

Looking for your answer?