BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I Have very sensitive skin, is this product good for sens...2 Answers
Carlinne B.
Michelle G.
This is my favorite scent at bath and body works. The scrub is amazing, it leaves my skin feeling so smooth and moisturized. I like using it before shaving because it keeps the razor from getting clogged with dead skin and also help get rid or ingrown hairs. I wish they made a bigger bottle though. Will buy again.
Zoe G.
Rosedale, MD
Obsessed!!! I bought a few and had to stock up again the next day because I loved it so much! It’s a great scrub to really clean your body and it doesn’t hurt. Once he water hits it for a minute it gets soft.
Tatyana W.
Mesquite, TX
I love this scrub it makes my skin feel so silky it's not harsh at all and it is very exfoliating to my skin especially when used with a bath scrubber is gets all the dead skin off and leaves me feeling fresh and younger by the skin it give me that double mint feeling
lelai l.
San Diego, CA
I love this product! It smells amazing and definitely makes your skin feel great afterwards! There are different size beads inside which makes the exfoliation on the skin feel great! I definitely recommend this product to anybody looking for a cheap and affordable, great body wash/exfoliator!
Krystle M.
Beautiful Day sugar scrub by Bath and Body Works is my absolute favorite. The scrub makes your skin feel so clean and smooth all while filling up the bathroom with with this fruity playful scent. I recommend it to everyone that loves sweet scents when they relax.
Kristi H.
This make my day well, a BEAUTIFUL DAY!! I can't get enough of the clean, fresh, crisp apply and soft floral smell. It is truly my all time favorite smell! I use this about once a week when I want to indulge myself. The scrub feels so good and leaves your skin nice and smooth afterwards.
Madison B.
Texico, NM
Scrubs are awesome and this product is no exception! It does work better with a loofah or a sponge. It does a really good job of removing all the old skin so you look glowy and your skin feels soft. The scent reminds me of spring and it lasts a long time! I think there's quite a bit of product for the price that Bath and Body usually has on these items. Plus, the bottle looks super cute. I would probably buy it again if it was still available.
Diana M.
Carthage, MO
This scent is my favorite bath and body works fragrance. So I was especially excited to see it in a body scrub! This isn't a product I use every day but I do keep it handy. It is especially helpful when my skin is super dry. It also is gentle on skin that is peeling from a sunburn. I don't notice a major price difference between this product and any other quality scrub. I will certainly buy this product again and will be recommending it to my friends!
Chany D.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this scrub, it smells absolutely amazing. It is great for picking up dry, dead skin. It says on the container: there are two types of exfoliants, blueberry and cranberry. The super fruit exfoliants contain seeds from antioxidant-rich pomegranate, blueberry and cranberry. There is the scent of sun kissed Apple, dewy pear, sparkling cassis, and a lot more. This is best during the spring because that's what the scent will remind you of a beautiful day in the spring.
I bought this item on clearance in the summer time so I can't give you an exact price but I got it for approximately $10-$14 at bath and body works.
Amanda V.
New Berlin, IL
I Have very sensitive skin, is this product good for sensitive skin or will i break out