BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Infused with Shea Butter and Coconut Oil, our super smooth body lotion contains more of what skin loves, leaving it feeling incredibly soft, smooth and nourished. This lightweight, powerful lotion melts into skin with nutrient-rich ingredients like protective Vitamin E for 24 hours of nourishing moisture.

Fragrance

A day-dreamy blend of daisies, pink peonies & sun-kissed apples

• Hola, Qué tal es este producto? El aroma? Es agradable? ...2 Answers
  • Would you say the scent is long standing or would you say...3 Answers
  • What is everyone's fav BBW scented lotion ?6 Answers
Bath & Body Works BEAUTIFUL DAY Super Smooth Body Lotion
  • "In love with this scent. It smells soft & really does epitomize the scent of a beautiful day. The lotion is soft & moisturizing. I also have the 3-wick candle & keep it in the bathroom & always get compliments when having guest over. " in 13 reviews
Victoria V.
Maryland
This body lotion is very moisturizing and has a great sent. The lotion is very light and feels great when it touches the skin. The bottle size is great because it lasts a good amount of time. Not only that your skin stays moisturized for a long time before you need to reapply. But 10/10 wold buy again.
Nicole P.
Kenosha, WI
Very nice smell. It's fresh and clean while still being a bit fruity. It's like a fresh clean apple smell. The lotion is pretty long lasting and nicely hydrating. It's a bit more light weight than the cream. It's made with a mix of Shea butter and aloe so it's pretty moisturizing.
Jessica R.
Fenton, MO
This smells really good and all but the scent fades quickly. It doesn’t linger like a lot of their scents. I like my lotions and fragrances to linger for more than just an hour. If you’re looking for something that is going to last this is not the scent
Chelsie M.
Salina
It smells AMAZING! It’s literally my all time favorite from Bath & Body. I use the body wash, then apply the lotion and the body spray and I can smell it all day long! Plus it leaves my skin feeling silky smooth too!
Diana M.
Hilton Head, SC
This lotion is great and how a wonderful smell. Once applied it soaks into your skin very nicely. The value or price of this lotion is great for the amount of product you are receiving.
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
A beautiful floral fruity fresh fragrance. I love wearing this in the spring and summer. Bath & Body Works made a great scent for all generations to enjoy. It's long lasting on my skin especially paired up with the body mist. Wish I got this in the perfume as well.
Mojo J.
Columbia , SC
I absolutely love this fragrance! It’s light and had a great smell. The Shea and Vitamin E helps my skin stay glowing all day. It’s reasonably price and I can always find a coupon. I would definitely buy this again!
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
I normally put on this cream at night after I shower and this is one of my favorite lotions. It is a long lasting  lotion for sure. I got this as a Christmas present so I don't know the price of it but I imagine it is affordable since it is from Bath and Body works. I would definitely buy it for myself or other people because even though it has a floral smell to it ; it not overwhelming like other lotions I have found. Bath & Body Works BEAUTIFUL DAY Super Smooth Body Lotion
Danielle B.
Auburn Hills, MI
I love the smell of this lotion its not too over powerful and it gets the job done. I keep the 3 oz bottle at my desk at work which is great because its not too small and there is enough in the bottle to carry me through a few months. For me a little lotion goes a long way!
Katie T.
Knoxville
This body lotion is really nice and makes skin feel great! My only complaint is that the scent is really strong. Nice, but very strong! The lotion is long-lasting which is really good! If you like the scent, I’d recommend!
Heather F.
Green Spring, WV
What is everyone's fav BBW scented lotion ?
Alleyse L.
Cary, NC
Would you say the scent is long standing or would you say you have to apply continuously throughout the day to enjoy the fragance of the lotion?

Amazon