Bath & Body Works BEAUTIFUL DAY Luxury Bubble Bath

by Bath & Body Works

What is everyone's favorite body wash scent?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works BEAUTIFUL DAY Luxury Bubble Bath!
How would you rate this product?
Knoxville, TN
I love the way this smells! It really makes me feel like it's a beautiful day. It also moisturizes very well! The scent isn't overpowering but it lasts a while.
Lindside, WV
I love this Beautiful Day bubble bath collection! The smell is just amazing, and I feel so clean and smell so yummy. People compliment me every time I use it.
Flat Rock, NC
I own almost every scent they have to offer, but this is one of my favorites. The scent is not overpowering but at the same time it stays with you for a while.
Columbia, SC
This scent use to be my go to body wash. I think now that I’m getting older it’s just “okay” . I think for younger females it’s a perfect scent / body wash !
Laurinburg, NC
I love this scent. So fresh and clean. Even the guys in my school would always ask to use it. It's just a wonderful uplifting scent that goes for any season
Beautiful Day is a very pleasant smell. It isn't too overpowering, yet the smell lasts throughout the day!! I have the body spray for this as well.
I do not like the smell of this at all. It's too floral for my liking. So if you like that sort of smell then it will probably be good for you.
Macon, GA
I love this stuff..my friend gave me some of it and I liked it so I went to bath and body works and bought it and it hasn't disappointed me yet
Russellville , AR
I love this it smells so fruity ! its another one of those that's not really a purpose for your skin. Its mainly just to make you smell good .
Dawson, GA
Smells great. Love th product. There isn't much we don't love at bath and body works. I love there sales they have. Sales are pretty often too!