Bath & Body Works BEAUTIFUL DAY Luxury Bubble Bath

by Bath & Body Works

What is everyone's favorite body wash scent?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works BEAUTIFUL DAY Luxury Bubble Bath!
How would you rate this product?
This make my day well, a BEAUTIFUL DAY!! I can't get enough of the clean, fresh, crisp apply and soft floral smell. It is truly my all time favorite smell! What better way to relax than a bath full of bubbles in the best scent ever?!
South Lyon, MI
This scent is amazing. It is fresh and crisp like spring. I first smelled it after borrowing it from a friend and liked it so much that I had to go out and get my own!!!
One of my absolute favorite newer scents from this company. So beautiful and summery an immediate pick me up when I use it. I always get compliments when I have it on.
LOVE THIS SCENT. I keep it at my desk at work alongside the fragrance mist. I also use the body wash. It's a nice pleasant scent without being overbearing. I will buy Beautiful Day again when this one is all gone.
Elmont, NY
I really loved this product because of how silky it is and its delicious smell. You can tell right away that it has some type of apple smell and it makes your skin feel so good
Beautiful Day never let me down. I am so glad that they put out a bubble bath in this scent. It a bit disappointed because at the beginning it got a lot of bubbles but then they started to disappear...
Terre haute , In
I love the smell of beautiful day! One of my favorite scents that bath and body works has to offer. My skin feels so soft after I use the body wash and I like to use the same lotion afterward
This smells very good. Every time I take a bag I put this in because it smells the best. The bubbles last for about 15-20 minutes unless you put half of the bottle in there.
Fort Worth, TX
I received this product as an christmas present and at first i didn't use it and then whe i started using it my skin has been soo soft. and it is only like 5 dollars.
Augusta, GA