Bath & Body Works BEAUTIFUL DAY Luxury Bubble Bath

by Bath & Body Works

What is everyone's favorite body wash scent?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works BEAUTIFUL DAY Luxury Bubble Bath!
How would you rate this product?
This scent is by far one of my favorites! The smell is just amazing, super refreshing smell. But it's perfect for EVERY occasion. I've received many compliments while wearing it! I really enjoy the perfume the best, but the lotion is very nice as well!
Winder, GA
I love this scent for any time of the year. It does not take much for a nice bubbly bath and when purchased with the instore deals, it is a great buy. Is gentle on my sensitive skin, and I use at least 3 times again. Most definitely would buy again!
Alhambra , Ca
I like to use this scent most days during the summer. It has such a nice clean scent that isn't over powering. I think they might have changed the color or packaging to it though because it was usually green and now it's blue or I could be wrong but great lotion over all
My uncle gave me this a gift for Valentines Day. He got it from the airport security. The scent is so wonderful and it gives you a spring type of vibe. I use it when I take my showers but I think it might be good for bubble baths too
Deposit, NY
I've always been a big fan of Bath & Body Works Beautiful Day Bubble Bath, but I also love the lotion and the spray as well. It's a great summer scent that smells like floral and is a very long lasting scent. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Mesquite, TX
Smells so refreshing especially after a shower leaves my skin smelling so wonderful, my skin is soft to the touch, its soaks into my skin and I feel after 2 weeks my skin is not as rough very impressed because its just as good as the smell.
Beautiful day is my favorite scent of all time! I have the body mist, perfume, body wash, lotion, AND the candles 😜 I couldn't live without this scent! B&BW is such a good and affordable brand, but you can always save some more money by coupons and deals!
LOVE THEIR BUBBLE BATHS! A little goes a long way, I purchased 5 of them a month ago because of their buy 3 get 2 deal and I still haven't finished using one full bottle of it yet (I pamper myself with a bubble bath once a week). My favorite bubble baths!
York, PA
Where do I begin! The scent is more than I bargained for. It is gentle on the skin, leaves ur skin feeling amazingly soft. The bottle size is perfect and the variety of sizes is more than great. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
I'm not big on the whole flowery scent body products but when I decided to try the Beautiful Day collection- I simply had to change my mind! This product has a clean feelings leaving my skin smooth. I would definitely recommend this to any of my friends!