Bath & Body Works BEAUTIFUL DAY Luxury Bubble Bath

by Bath & Body Works

What is everyone's favorite body wash scent?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works BEAUTIFUL DAY Luxury Bubble Bath!
How would you rate this product?
San Diego, CA
This scent does remind me of a beautiful day. I bought the whole set and fell in love. It's a light yet very strong sent. I love that it's not over powering. Its a great price and the amount is very generous. I love how it fills the bath and it bubbles so great! I do recommend to others.
This smells amazing, leaves your body feeling smooth, and creates lots of fun bubbles! I like that the smell sticks even after I rinse off and my body feels smooth and fresh after my bath. I like to use a lot of it because if you only use a little bit it won't smell as good as long.
Kalispell , MT
Bath & Body Works' bubble bath is wonderful! A little goes a long way and it foams up and smells great. It doesn't leave a residue in the tub either. I love the Beautiful Day scent and always stock up when they have a sale of any sort. I would definitely buy this product again!
Indianapolis, IN
I love anything and everything Bath and Body Works. I also really like the scent Beautiful Day. It seems to stick with me throughout the day. The only con I would say about this product is that I do not get the opportunity to take a bath very often because I have two kids, so I use body wash more than I use bubble bath.
Temecula , CA
I've used so many body washes because I don't like using bar soap for my body and this one is by far the best. I really like the smell of it it's amazing it smells like a really fresh sent. It smells like a nice pile of apples and flowers the scent is amazing I love it and I even use this when shaving and it's the best.
Sherman oaks, CA
I think this has become my new favorite scent! I love how moisturizing this lotion actually is, it smells amazing too. I love using it with the entire scent so i'll be able to smell it all day, nothing but good things from this product and scent, I cant wait to but a travel size kit to carry in my over night bag
Pour a bit onto the running water and..BUBBLES. lots and lots of it too! this bubble bath is very relaxing and I love the smell of Beautiful Day. it leaves my skin soft and I smell really good afterwards too. The scent doesn't last very long though, I wish it did :(
Smells so good, like elegant flowers on a sunny day. You know like when they cut grass and you smell it afterwards it's like that but with flowers. Honestly I have little to no problem with it creates great bubbles and good soap but it will only smell till the end of the night. Would Tottally get it again anyways
South Hill, VA
Beautiful Day is my favorite scent from bath and body works. I receive all my items online because they have the best deals. The scent last so long and it's wonderful. I don't use any other scent. All of bath and body works products are great and worth the price. I would definitely recommend this to a man or woman.
Cleveland, OH
This is not my favorite bath and body works products but it is a close second. I got this set for valentine's day from my fiance and I instantly fell in love with it. I have been using every day and I love the fragrance stays with you all day long. Especially since I work in tool repair shop! I can still smell it on me through the yuck in the shop!