Bath & Body Works BEAUTIFUL DAY Luxury Bubble Bath

by Bath & Body Works

What is everyone's favorite body wash scent?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works BEAUTIFUL DAY Luxury Bubble Bath!
How would you rate this product?
Coopertown
Fruity and light , a perfect addition to your summer skin care routine. The scent lingers on for hours and your smile sticks to your face every time you catch a whiff of this refreshing summer scent. I loved it so much I bought 10 bottles so I never have to go without.
This bubble bath is very bubbly and they last quite a while before popping, too. I love the Beautiful Day scented body wash and creams, and the bubble bath smelled exactly the same! Fresh and fruity (kind of appley), this scent is great for everyone - even my father loves it!
I loveee this smell!! it smells like sweet flowers and a spring day!! love to use this during the warmer seasons because it's just so refreshing. I keep a small bottle of the lotion at my work. absolutely love.
Terre Haute, IN
I love the feel and the smell is out of this world. It is one of my absolute fragrances. It is one of the fragrances I buy for family and friends. It is reasonably priced and you can buy it in store and online. I would definitely would recommend this product.
salmiya
Bath & Body Works BEAUTIFUL DAY Luxury Bubble Bath uploaded by Beauty B.
Some love lasts a lifetime. True love lasts forever. I just fell in love with @bbwmena Rose Collection . A great subtle smell that keeps me smelling fresh and clean the entire day. Love pampering myself with the mild Rosy Classy fragrance that it delivers which is not at all overpowering. A perfect gift for this valentine. .
Fresno, CA
Bath and Body Works have a lot of lotions and body sprays that smell very great. I love that they have a combination of different smells that almost anyone can find their favorite. They are affordable and they last a very long time. I do recommend people to go buy these body sprays.
I received this as a gift and I have to say that I absolutely love the scent. This is my first time ever trying a Bath and Body bubble bath. I love this product, a little goes a long way and I come out with softer skin.
St Augustine, FL
I love this bath and body works scent! I only give four stars because I wish the bubbles lasted longer in the tub. This smells so good and is super affordable, especially if you find it on sale or have coupons!
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I had never been to a bath and body works so i went with my boyfriend and it was the buy 3 get 3 free deal so i went around smelling each scent and when i got to this scent i had my boyfriend smell it and he liked it and i did too so i got 4 things the perfume, the mist, the diamond mist and the lotion, before that i was wearing Katy Perry's Killer Queen which i still like but now my boyfriend likes the Beautiful Day more and how can you not? I mean it smells amazing and the name of it makes you feel happy : ) I love it, i hope it will always be around no matter what season.
Cambridge, ON
Bath and body works always have great smelling products. The only problem I have is that some are very perfume filled. That is why I have switched to a more chemically friendly product.