BY BATH & BODY WORKS

America's #1 Body Lotion just got better! With 2x the moisture and 3x the Shea, our enhanced lotion contains more of what skin loves, leaving it feeling incredibly soft, smooth and nourished. Fortified with nutrient-rich ingredients like protective Vitamin E and fast absorbing Jojoba Oil, our ultra-nourishing formula delivers 16 hours of continuous moisture. see more...

Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I love most bath and body works products. I received a little 3 ounce bottle as a gift for my birthday. I was using it so much, that I had to go to bath and body works to buy a bigger bottle, spray, and another small bottle to take with me in my purse. Beautiful Day is my favorite! It has a bright, springy smell with flowers and apples. It has a soft smell, that doesn't linger and make you get a headache. My body, hands especially, stay soft and hydrated. I'd recommend this to anyone!
Shishandra D.
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
This is one of my all time favorite scented lotions from BBW. I have to have lotion in my purse at all times. Because I love for my hands to feel soft and moisturizer. This is the 3 oz. size and I purchased it for under $1.00. I definitely would recommend it.
Nicole c.
Nicole c.
I am absolutely infatuated with this scent! I bought it on a whim at Bath & Body Works. It has a fresh clean scent to me, but has a picture of an apple on it so I could be mistaken. I am so glad I bought it because it's a new favorite scent of mine now!
Lindsay F.
Lindsay F.
This is a beautiful and light smell for Bath and Body Works! It is not overpowering, yet has a wonderful fresh scent! It also leaves my skin feeling soft. This was my first time buying this particular scent, but I would definitely buy it again!
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
Newport News, VA
I love love love this scent ! I have the whole collection even the scrub but I'll review that separately. But this is not too loud in fragrance but it doesn't go unnoticed. It's an unforgettable scent which I'll def buy again and again lol.
priscilla J.
priscilla J.
Orrum, NC
Oh my! Bath & Body beautiful day smells so good and is one of my favorites. This product is very creamy and last for hours. This product can also be used immediately after getting out of he shower. Beautiful day is also sold as body wash.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Honolulu , HI
It smells so good and it is perfect for summer! It contains Shea and vitamin E in it. The 3 oz. bottle is perfect to keep in your purse or travel bag. This lotion feels really nice on the skin, but can get very oily of you apply too much.
Sophs B.
Sophs B.
This is by far my favorite smell in the Erath and body works collection it smells like you just got out of a shower it is sweet but subtle I highly recommend
Aarah D.
Aarah D.
Antioch, TN
It smells sooo good and does a great job with moisturizing areas of the body! It is convenient and comes in a great smelling set !
Maria G.
Maria G.
This smells wonderful. I use it right after my shower and it leaves my skin very moisturized