BY BATH & BODY WORKS

America's #1 Body Lotion just got better! With 2x the moisture and 3x the Shea, our enhanced lotion contains more of what skin loves, leaving it feeling incredibly soft, smooth and nourished. Fortified with nutrient-rich ingredients like protective Vitamin E and fast absorbing Jojoba Oil, our ultra-nourishing formula delivers 16 hours of continuous moisture. see more...

Desiree 🍯.
San Antonio
first things first I've been using this for about a year now and there's still product left in it, plus it smells amazing.
the only con about it is that its kind of greasy but other than that its amazing.
i would definitely buy it again.
Danielle B.
Rochester Hls, MI
I love the smell of this lotion its not too over powerful and it gets the job done. I keep the 3 oz bottle at my desk at work which is great because its not too small and there is enough in the bottle to carry me through a few months. For me a little lotion goes a long way!
NANA P.
somerset , NJ
yeah i just was like the a dinner and then i is the day you want this game and it is a good nice game to be with friends or family or something just wondering what you want your time to come into it i is was that the
Betty G.
London, KY
This lotion from Bath and Body smells amazing! Well, I’d say all of Bath body lotion smells awesome, because I’ve yet to find one I don’t like! You get high quality lotion at an affordable price! I highly recommend trying this lotion or any from them If you haven’t already!
Yordanos Y.
las vegas
I remember loving this product. I would always use it. I went back out and bought it again because it smelled so good. This is something that I would continuously buy.
KC C.
If you like a clean, classic fragrance, look no further. Beautiful day smells exactly like a fresh green apple on a clear spring day. The lotion smells just as heavenly as the perfume. This also makes for a wonderful gift!
Abby S.
Shaker Hts, OH
This is one of my favorite scents. It's really nice and smells like fruit and is a good go to if you prefer those types of scents like I do. This one I think smells particularly like apples.
Kris K.
California , ['', '', '']
I love so obsessed with this scent from bath and body works. It's so fresh and inviting I got it as a gift in the tiny version a year ago and it still is a good half full bottle because a little goes a long way with this.m
Joline N.
This lotion was a gift from my mom, no not pricey at all, yes good value.
The scent is not overwhelming but is like vanilla and tropical. My mom actually bought it at Bath and Body Works. Yes there is room for improvement.
jennifer r.
Cudahy, CA
OMG this lotion in this bottle specifically smells so springy. It smells good, fresh, sweet, clean, I cannot get over the smell. This lotion is one of my all time favorite lotions ever I recommend you go test it out, have it on your smell list because I love it.