BY BATH & BODY WORKS

America's #1 Body Lotion just got better! With 2x the moisture and 3x the Shea, our enhanced lotion contains more of what skin loves, leaving it feeling incredibly soft, smooth and nourished. Fortified with nutrient-rich ingredients like protective Vitamin E and fast absorbing Jojoba Oil, our ultra-nourishing formula delivers 16 hours of continuous moisture. see more...

Betty G.
London, KY
This lotion from Bath and Body smells amazing! Well, I’d say all of Bath body lotion smells awesome, because I’ve yet to find one I don’t like! You get high quality lotion at an affordable price! I highly recommend trying this lotion or any from them If you haven’t already!
Danielle B.
Rochester Hls, MI
I love the smell of this lotion its not too over powerful and it gets the job done. I keep the 3 oz bottle at my desk at work which is great because its not too small and there is enough in the bottle to carry me through a few months. For me a little lotion goes a long way!
KC C.
If you like a clean, classic fragrance, look no further. Beautiful day smells exactly like a fresh green apple on a clear spring day. The lotion smells just as heavenly as the perfume. This also makes for a wonderful gift!
Kris K.
Lakeside, CA
I love so obsessed with this scent from bath and body works. It's so fresh and inviting I got it as a gift in the tiny version a year ago and it still is a good half full bottle because a little goes a long way with this.m
Heather D.
Bath and Body Works Beautiful Day scent is one of my top favorite! The lotion is so creamy and non greasy. The lotion makes my skin so soft and the price is awesome for the quality of the products! It is difficult to pick only one favorite but Beautiful Day is definitely in my top 3!
Joline N.
This lotion was a gift from my mom, no not pricey at all, yes good value.
The scent is not overwhelming but is like vanilla and tropical. My mom actually bought it at Bath and Body Works. Yes there is room for improvement.
Abby S.
Shaker Hts, OH
This is one of my favorite scents. It's really nice and smells like fruit and is a good go to if you prefer those types of scents like I do. This one I think smells particularly like apples.
jennifer r.
Cudahy, CA
OMG this lotion in this bottle specifically smells so springy. It smells good, fresh, sweet, clean, I cannot get over the smell. This lotion is one of my all time favorite lotions ever I recommend you go test it out, have it on your smell list because I love it.
Areli D.
Las Vegas, NV
I really like this body lotion! Not only because it smells good, but because it has shea & vitamin E. B&BW is pretty great for mailing/emailing coupons to get small lotions for free.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I love most bath and body works products. I received a little 3 ounce bottle as a gift for my birthday. I was using it so much, that I had to go to bath and body works to buy a bigger bottle, spray, and another small bottle to take with me in my purse. Beautiful Day is my favorite! It has a bright, springy smell with flowers and apples. It has a soft smell, that doesn't linger and make you get a headache. My body, hands especially, stay soft and hydrated. I'd recommend this to anyone!