Bath & Body Works Beach Life Island Coconut Pocketbac - Bath & Body Works Oval Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer Gel uploaded by Bianca P.Bath & Body Works Beach Life Island Coconut Pocketbac - Bath & Body Works Oval Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer Gel uploaded by Mirney G.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients, like Aloe and Vitamin E to leave hands feeling soft and silky smooth. You receive one (1) Beach Life Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer (1 fluid ounce) in Island Coconut scent - a tropical oasis of pink... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works Beach Life Island Coconut Pocketbac - Bath & Body Works Oval Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer Gel
Rachel F.
Cowlesville, NY
I seriously cannot get enough of these hand sanitizers. They're always on sale at Bath and Body Works and I can't help myself when it comes to buying them. I probably have about 15 of these in my room, then I have one in each purse and all over my car. I have yet to find one with a scent that I don't like. They're so cute, smell amazing, last a while and are easy for on the go!
Amy H.
I absolutely love the mini hand sanitizers that you can get at Bath and Body works. They are pretty well priced and have a variety of different smells you can choose from. These hand sanitizers are the perfect cute little accessory (necessity) to have in your bag or purse.
Bianca P.
I love the smell of all of these and they are nice and small to keep on the desk at work or in my purse. The smell lasts awhile too!
christina k.
Westerville, OH
I can't get enough of this pocketbac fragrance. Every time I use it it reminds me of vacation on a tropical beach.
Mirney G.
Woodbridge, VA
Its size is perfect for your purse. The smell is nice and not invasive. The perfect gift for the holidays
aya l.
khouribga
Hello I love this product so much nice, I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my  channel,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative