Bath & Body Works® Beach Cabana 3-Wick Scented Candle uploaded by Meg M.Bath & Body Works® Beach Cabana 3-Wick Scented Candle uploaded by Jazmine R.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Meg M.
Milford, MA
i have this i the mini candle (which i cant find to review) it smells amazing! i keep it next to my bed. these candles are perfect for bathrooms...(for any room really) but the minis are great for small rooms and the large even for outside in the summer on decks or porches and you can still smell them! this smell is so relaxing and amazing!
Brittany M.
Wilmington , NC
These are my favorite candles ever and the only candles I ever buy. They smell so good, I just love love love them. They always have so many diff scents to choose from. Theyre a little expensive but theyre always running specials which def make them affordable.
Bobbi P.
Yuba City , CA
This candle smells so good has a coconut fragrance to it I love candles with a summer scent mostly ones that are mango or Hawaiian flavor. This product normally runs 22 dollars but they normally have a sale buy one get one free during the summer months. Bath & Body Works® Beach Cabana 3-Wick Scented Candle
Jazmine R.
Oceanside, CA
Great candle loved the scent of this candle it smells great. The scent description said "The air under a beach cabana is filled with fragrant, sweet jasmine, orange blossom and a hint of fluffy white towels." Originally when I purchased this online I thought it was going to smell like cotton since it said fluffy white towels but it did not smell like cotton. It smells like jasmine with a hint of powder, it is a really lightly scented candle but definitely has a punch. Very clean and fresh. It also burned evenly.
Areli T.
i become a big fan of there candles recently when i walked into the store during there candle sales and i just went crazy and i love all of them, i have them lit all over my house and it honestly helps a lot
Morgan R.
Lacygne, KS
I love this candle but it is an odd smell for most! As my boyfriend complains it smells like sunscreen in a candle, but it reminds me so much of the beach! It smells up my whole room and it takes me weeks to use up. I just love it!
Ana M.
los angeles, CA
my favorite candle and scent ever!! it's so fresh yet super comforting and kind of sweet. i wish there was a perfume that smelled like this because i would love to have this scent impregnated all over
April G.
Clinton, PA
Really love this candle. Bought during the winter and it smells to me exactly like a beach. It's definitely worth it if you need to feel taken away to another place during the cold.
Rachel Y.
Troy, OH
Smells really good really small candle tho good for if it storms n your electric goes out which really doesn't around here
Mary Z.
Smells terrific and burns clean. Coupons and sales make these always a good deal