BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Squeeze a generous amount of body lotion/cream into hands and apply to desired area. see more...

Jessica J.
Austin, TX
I love it my new favorite winter lotion! It’s a 24 hour moisture, and it works. I have really dry skin in the winter but this helps me so much! I received this as a Christmas gift from a friend, and it is amazing. It is so smooth, and did I mention it smells amazing!!
Cheljha L.
This smells so so good! My skin has been feeling super dull and dry. I use other lotion but they don't have a really good smell tbh. But with this I get both the good smell and smother skin. I feel so good to put on. It's one of my favs and must have of winter.
Melanie A.
Bryan, TX
This is my ALLL time favorite scent from bath and body works!! I love the lotions, sprays and even the CANDLES! It smells so lovely and having your house smell like this is absolutely heaven!! I recommend this scent to EVERYONE!!!!!!!!
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Excellent holiday time smell and lotion. I enjoy the body cream the most. Purchased at The store in lakeside mall. Their lotions always meet my expectations and I am never dissatisfied. I always purchase bath and body works and I will continue to do so. I am a repeat customer. Love the undertones and full smell of the Be Joyful line, hope they release it again this holiday season. Usually sold as a limited edition for a couple months during holiday time.
Rhianna K.
Orlando, FL
This has to be one of my all time favorite scents from bath and body works. Sweat pea was my all time favorite UNTIL I received this. It is not very harsh smelling and the lotion is nice and thick but very easily rubbed into the skin. It works great on dry skin, giving you that nice smooth feel.
Megan S.
New Wilmngtn, PA
Love this smell! It gets me in the perfect holiday spirit, but it's scent is versatile enough to use all throughout the winter, too. It leaves your hands amazingly smooth but is a little expensive when not on sale.
Shawna M.
Alma, GA
I enjoy my Be Joyful 24 Hour Ultra Moisture Ultra Shea Body Cream. I really love the fruity scent and the super hydrating formula. I bought the body cream for myself and bought the body cream, fragrance mist, and body wash for my daughters. I wish I had gotten myself the fragrance mist and the body wash as well.
Amberdestiny M.
Hanceville, AL
This truly has 24-hour moisture! Smells so good it's like the holidays but a fragrance you want all year long. I've had the body cream for about 6 months and I've used it all. I would most definitely buy again! Keep being you!:)
Kara K.
This has to be one of my fav lotions. It smells of citrus and melons, with sweet hints. It leaves my skin pleasantly scented and soft after using just a dime sized amount of the product. I recommend you give it a try!
Liza R.
Corp Christi, TX
This is such a great product! It nourishes and keeps my skin soft all day not to mention the great fragrance. Fragrance is not too powerful and lasts all day. Reasonably priced but is usually only featured during the holidays. I usually stick up during their annual sale.
Karla M.
Comerio, Puerto Rico
I use this cream before. Smells really good. Someone likes too?
Laina T.
Is the scent to powerful, and what is the scent like?
Yareli C.