BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• How long does this last. 2 Answers
  • How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying mysel...2 Answers
Billie Jo W.
Baraboo, WI
I'm a suckered for a good deal and bath and body Works always has the best deals. Absolutely love their body Works signature selection.
chloe h.
Deville, LA
I love this scent. It's so sweet and fruity. Perfect for a young girl or a young lady and everyday wear. I wear this scent quite often.
Ana C.
It never fails I receive a compliment when I use this fragrance it's long lasting smell and the smell is more on the floral sweet scent
Natalie W.
Millersville, PA
I actually recieved this as a gift, not something I'd buy for myself. Extremely sweet amd sugary scented. Had a moderate holding time.
Daneece H.
Avoca, IA
I have this body mist in stock! I'm always getting compliments on how good I smell. It lasts all day long which makes it even better!
Alisha B.
Spokane, WA
I bought this scent along with a few others and it smells amazing! I've actually got quite a few compliments when wearing this out.
Rose V.
Los Angeles, CA
I spray this every hour of every damn day this smalls sooo amazing I'm surprised how there always stocked the best scent in my life
Ashleigh S.
Suwanee, GA
Bath and Body Works always delivers and smells amazing! This scent is no different! No matter the form, you'll be smelling great!!
Terri J.
Surprise, AZ
This is my all time favorite scent!! I love the gentle fruity yet flowery scent combined. It has and always will be my top pick!
Shastri P.
Such a wonderful fragrance. It's sweet and enchanting to the senses! I love how it lingers on my skin even at the end of the day.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Does this have a strong scent and is it a floral scent ?
Markela H.
How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying myself all day?
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
How long does this last.
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?
Claire E.