BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying mysel...2 Answers
JAS T.
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
This smells amazinggg. It's probably one of my favorite from Bath & Body Works or perfume in general. It's not expensive and the smell lasts a while
Megan L.
Megan L.
This one wasn't one of my all time favorites it has a really strong smell of like a hippie store like herbal natural oil smell and I wasn't liking it at all.
Maribel D.
Maribel D.
I found this sent about 5 years ago. It smells amazing. Its one of those sents that smells floral but isent over wellming. It kind of haves that cologne hint to it.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Kathleen, GA
This is one of my favorite scents from bath and body works and the shimmer mist adds a nice shimmer to your body that looks and smells amazing.
Scarlett H.
Scarlett H.
So obsessed with the scent! Absolutely amazing for any day or night. Spray some in your hair for a longer lasting scent
chloe h.
chloe h.
Deville, LA
I love this scent. It's so sweet and fruity. Perfect for a young girl or a young lady and everyday wear. I wear this scent quite often.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Columbia, PA
I actually recieved this as a gift, not something I'd buy for myself. Extremely sweet amd sugary scented. Had a moderate holding time.
Julie M.
Julie M.
This is an amazing scent. So sweet and magical. I love how you cant smell the chemicals. Smells so good! I use this so often
Shahd E.
Shahd E.
It's smells so good like it's one my favorites could really use one right now and the color I like purple so it looks nice and smells nice
Maiyeng T.
Maiyeng T.
Appleton, WI
I really love this scent. I like that its sweet but not too overbearing and I usually use it as a room spray.
Keeley P.
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
How long does this last.
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Does this have a strong scent and is it a floral scent ?
Markela H.
Markela H.
How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying myself all day?
Claire E.
Claire E.
Castalian Springs, TN
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?