BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• How long does this last. 2 Answers
  • How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying mysel...2 Answers
Amanda B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked the scent of this! There are sparkles that come out when you spray it, but the scent did not stay on long at all.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume spray smells good! It is kind of sweet smelling though. I do like how it isn't too overpowering as well. I have bought this scent a couple of times and would buy it again. It isn't too pricey, Especially when you get it on sale
Jenn L.
My favorite scent! I have gotten so many complements on this scent. Although i always claim it's just my natural scent ;) I buy the whole line of be enchanted products body wash, lotion, body butter, spray and perfume!
Krishnee S.
Santa Cruz, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my be all end all of all Bath and Body Works scents. My whole family is obsessed with Bath and Body Works so we go to every sale, and I make sure I stock up on all of the mists, body washes and lotions in this scent.
It's become my signature scent, and everyone should try it.
Rose O.
I love this perfume, it smells like fruit and flowers mixed together. The down side is that it does not last very long, but otherwise great product.
Kaitlyn P.
This is my favorite scent in the entire world. I happened upon it one day, and it's been my go to ever since. It's reminiscent of Taylor Swifts's Wonderstruck perfume. When I found out that they were discontinuing this magical scent, I bought up as much of as I could. I'm still so upset that they don't carry it anymore.
Kaitlyn W.
East Peoria, IL
This body spray smells amazing!! I carry this and Amber Blush body mist in my purse because they're my go-to's. The scent lasts for a couple of hours. People are always telling me "you smell so good, what is that?!"
Laura O.
I love this scent although you have to catch yourself before you put on too much!
Lauren J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite Bath and Bodyworks scent. I first received products in this scent as a Christmas gift from a friend. I tried it out and I ended up loving it. It was always my go to scent. I hated running out of it. I was very upset when I found out that this became an online exclusive item. But, I still love this product.
Riya S.
Urbana, IL
This is one of my favorite scents! It's not too strong and you can get some great deals on B&BW
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
How long does this last.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Does this have a strong scent and is it a floral scent ?
Markela H.
How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying myself all day?
Claire E.
Castalian Springs, TN
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?