BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• How long does this last. 2 Answers
  • How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying mysel...2 Answers
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
This smells amazinggg. It's probably one of my favorite from Bath & Body Works or perfume in general. It's not expensive and the smell lasts a while
Rose O.
I love this perfume, it smells like fruit and flowers mixed together. The down side is that it does not last very long, but otherwise great product.
Kristina D.
This is my go to body spray/scent. It's not too over powering like regular perfume. It seems to last all day for me and doesn't give me a headache.
Jasmine B.
One of my favorite scents I use it almost everyday. I also have the body wash of it and have it in cupboard to use when I run out of the spray.
Lauren P.
Kathleen, GA
This is one of my favorite scents from bath and body works and the shimmer mist adds a nice shimmer to your body that looks and smells amazing.
Linda R.
I love this scent! It's nice and light and prefect for spring/summer. It's my go to body spray. And the sent doesn't fade throughout the day
Marie T.
This fragrance smells good. It's not to strong and not overly whelming with the scent. I get this product every time I go to bath and body
Shahd E.
It's smells so good like it's one my favorites could really use one right now and the color I like purple so it looks nice and smells nice
Alma O.
Alamogordo, NM
My all time favorite body spray!! It smells so good and it stays on you all day ! Better than a lot of actual perfumes smells super sweet!
Yolanda M.
This smells so good! Sweet and sexy but not too over powering! Love the scent for the winter! My boyfriends loves it when I spray it on!
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Does this have a strong scent and is it a floral scent ?
Markela H.
How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying myself all day?
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
How long does this last.
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?
Claire E.