BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying mysel...2 Answers
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Santa Ana
I actually really love this product but too much of it on will go up my nose and it's a really weird feeling but I love the flavor of it and recommend it to everyone who loves these types of products. It's like of like one of those faitytale types of smells. And I love it
Julianne B.
Julianne B.
Halethorpe , MD
I love the scent of this spray, but it doesn't last long at all. After less than an hour I can't smell it anymore. I keep it in my makeup bag for when I forget to put on my perfume. They are cheap which is nice. A bottle costs about $6. I just wish it lasted longer.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Griffin , GA
During the summer it's important to stay fresh and clean and this mist totally helps you do just that. It's in a a nice bottle that sprays evenly and has a refreshing scent! I think it is a little bit high priced but not super high so I definitely recommend!
Amal T.
Amal T.
Toledo, OH
I love this scent. It was the first one that I tried from Bath & Body Works and to this day, it's still one of my favorites. I wish that it could be sold in stores again because I would definitely keep buying it. I would recommend it for sure.
Samantha Z.
Samantha Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great smell! They need to bring this back because they never have it in store any more. I think they may have it online occasionally. Will buy again if I have the opportunity
Rylee H.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I love this perfume! It smells amazing! I spray this on in the morning and I can still smell it on myself right before I go to bed. I have showed this to friend and they love it just as much as I do! My favorite!
Abigail T.
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
I love this products! It's smells amazing and is one of my favorites brands. It is long lasting so it last all day long. I get them for cheap at bath and body works. I will continue to buy them and would recommend them to others.
Azucena L.
Azucena L.
Santa Ana, CA
From the very first time I smelled it I instantly fell in love with this one. I got it right at the moment. I just love the smell and the design on the bottle is just amazing. Some of my friends smelled it on me and they love it. I would recommend it to everyone to try it out
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Kansas
This is my absolute holy grail. It's the best scent in the world. I get SO many complements when I wear this! It's the best ever. I am so upset they discontinued it in the store! But so glad I can still order this. It's a must! Love it so much! Couldn't live without it!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Pahrump, NV
My fiance loves this on me!! He normally is very picky with perfume too. It's very sweet smelling kind of like Pink Sugar, but without the horrible licorice.
Keeley P.
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
How long does this last.
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Does this have a strong scent and is it a floral scent ?
Markela H.
Markela H.
How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying myself all day?
Claire E.
Claire E.
Castalian Springs, TN
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?