BY BATH & BODY WORKS #95 in Fragrance for Her

• How long does this last. 2 Answers
  • How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying mysel...2 Answers
SHAWN L.
Pelion, SC
I enjoy using Bath and Body Work body mist or sprays over perfume. It is a lighter smell that can be used more during the day without a all atvonevtome strong smell. Easy to use.. smells great. Cost is perfect. Beautiful bottles as well.
Ally H.
I was initially wanted a cotton candy scent but wasn't in luck so I started looking for other ones. I am in love with this scent it smells like blackberries and cream :)
Amber B.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! IT IS SO GREAT! IT ALSO SMELLS GREAT! ūüíė ITS ONE OF THE BEST BODY SPRAYS IVE USED! I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TOO ANYONE! GET IT BECAUSE ITS GREAT! LOVE IT SO MUCH! AND I WOULD KEEP BUYING IT!
J M.
This is kind of an old Bath & Body Works scent; I've had it for a few years. I can't really describe the scent, but it snells okay, a little spritz of it goes a long way & it has a lot of sparkles in it.
Hannah S.
Kansas
This is my absolute holy grail. It's the best scent in the world. I get SO many complements when I wear this! It's the best ever. I am so upset they discontinued it in the store! But so glad I can still order this. It's a must! Love it so much! Couldn't live without it!
Jason C.
This scent smells great on my girlfriend. I was told this scent was discontinued. She was bummed but i found it online and she uses it all the time. The price isnt bad either
Melissa L.
This is my absolute favorite fragrance from Bath and body works. I'm so mad that they discontinued it. But I always buy it when they bring it back for the semi annual sales.
Audrey K.
I used this stuff like it was going out of style.
Unfortuntely, it went out of style.
My favorite scent from BnBW, and I generally don't like their products unless it is hand so ad. (Too strong)
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this fragrance spray. It has a nice girly sweet smell. I use this perfume daily and receive compliments about it all the time. I highly recommend this perfume.
Kennedy S.
This smells wonderful in the bottle and it gets even better after it is sprayed and dries. I feel that it's one of Bath & Body Works longer lasting scents as well, which is definitely a plus.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Does this have a strong scent and is it a floral scent ?
Markela H.
How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying myself all day?
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
How long does this last.
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?
Claire E.