BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• How long does this last. 2 Answers
  • How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying mysel...2 Answers
Shantella B.
Philadelphia, PA
Love bath and body works all of the sprays i brought was good and will continue to shop there
Courtney M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is one of my favorites and they discontinued it. I love this scent so much!!
Kenzie G.
Cookeville, TN
I love the floral scent and it's not very strong. It's good for everyday use
Kyra C.
Batesville, AR
I love this smell. Its not to strong! Bath and body works always have good smells.
Alisha B.
Spokane, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this scent along with a few others and it smells amazing! I've actually got quite a few compliments when wearing this out.
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this fragrance spray. It has a nice girly sweet smell. I use this perfume daily and receive compliments about it all the time. I highly recommend this perfume.
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scent! I have the shower gel and lotion as well! I can't handle certain events but this has never bothered me.
Hannah S.
Kansas
This is my absolute holy grail. It's the best scent in the world. I get SO many complements when I wear this! It's the best ever. I am so upset they discontinued it in the store! But so glad I can still order this. It's a must! Love it so much! Couldn't live without it!
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
This stuff smells so good. I. Am. In. Heaven.
Kennedy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells wonderful in the bottle and it gets even better after it is sprayed and dries. I feel that it's one of Bath & Body Works longer lasting scents as well, which is definitely a plus.
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
How long does this last.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Does this have a strong scent and is it a floral scent ?
Markela H.
How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying myself all day?
Claire E.
Castalian Springs, TN
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?