BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• How long does this last. 2 Answers
  • How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying mysel...2 Answers
Linda R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite body mist for the summer. The scent is so light and refreshing! You can inky purchase this scent online but it's totally worth it and you can't beat having this is the travel size
Maniyah P.
This is a great product but there isn't really much to say about this its just like any other perfume a smell but the good thing about it doesn't break my skin out and my skin breaks out easy it is expensive for a perfume but thats what your in for if you go to bath and body works but all in all it is a great product.
JoAnnah E.
I have been wearing Bath and Body Works fragrance mists for about 11 years now and this is my absolute favorite. It smells light and sweet and floral and I highly recommend it to anybody who is like me, and likes to smell like candy or a fairy or both.
SHAWN L.
Pelion, SC
I enjoy using Bath and Body Work body mist or sprays over perfume. It is a lighter smell that can be used more during the day without a all atvonevtome strong smell. Easy to use.. smells great. Cost is perfect. Beautiful bottles as well.
Ally H.
I was initially wanted a cotton candy scent but wasn't in luck so I started looking for other ones. I am in love with this scent it smells like blackberries and cream :)
Amber B.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! IT IS SO GREAT! IT ALSO SMELLS GREAT! ūüíė ITS ONE OF THE BEST BODY SPRAYS IVE USED! I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TOO ANYONE! GET IT BECAUSE ITS GREAT! LOVE IT SO MUCH! AND I WOULD KEEP BUYING IT!
J M.
This is kind of an old Bath & Body Works scent; I've had it for a few years. I can't really describe the scent, but it snells okay, a little spritz of it goes a long way & it has a lot of sparkles in it.
Jason C.
This scent smells great on my girlfriend. I was told this scent was discontinued. She was bummed but i found it online and she uses it all the time. The price isnt bad either
Melissa L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite fragrance from Bath and body works. I'm so mad that they discontinued it. But I always buy it when they bring it back for the semi annual sales.
Audrey K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this stuff like it was going out of style.
Unfortuntely, it went out of style.
My favorite scent from BnBW, and I generally don't like their products unless it is hand so ad. (Too strong)
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Does this have a strong scent and is it a floral scent ?
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
How long does this last.
Markela H.
How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying myself all day?
Claire E.
Castalian Springs, TN
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?