BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• How long does this last. 2 Answers
  • How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying mysel...2 Answers
Barbara M.
Cheyenne
I have this exact perfume and I love the smell of it I don't use it very often but I do love it it smells good I haven't found a perfume that I liked till I went and bought this at bath and body works
Jamila W.
Fremont , CA
Got old kinda fast. Was a nice scent for a little while but I got tired of it and I hated how I had to keep reapplying every 3 hours or so. That's the problems with the body mists though so nothing new
Maniyah P.
This is a great product but there isn't really much to say about this its just like any other perfume a smell but the good thing about it doesn't break my skin out and my skin breaks out easy it is expensive for a perfume but thats what your in for if you go to bath and body works but all in all it is a great product.
angela a.
Love this smell so much can't never go wrong its a smooth berry smell...when i have a chance to get to a bath and body works im there for hours but i always come home to my be enchanted..
JoAnnah E.
I have been wearing Bath and Body Works fragrance mists for about 11 years now and this is my absolute favorite. It smells light and sweet and floral and I highly recommend it to anybody who is like me, and likes to smell like candy or a fairy or both.
SHAWN L.
Pelion, SC
I enjoy using Bath and Body Work body mist or sprays over perfume. It is a lighter smell that can be used more during the day without a all atvonevtome strong smell. Easy to use.. smells great. Cost is perfect. Beautiful bottles as well.
Ally H.
I was initially wanted a cotton candy scent but wasn't in luck so I started looking for other ones. I am in love with this scent it smells like blackberries and cream :)
Amber B.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! IT IS SO GREAT! IT ALSO SMELLS GREAT! ūüíė ITS ONE OF THE BEST BODY SPRAYS IVE USED! I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TOO ANYONE! GET IT BECAUSE ITS GREAT! LOVE IT SO MUCH! AND I WOULD KEEP BUYING IT!
J M.
This is kind of an old Bath & Body Works scent; I've had it for a few years. I can't really describe the scent, but it snells okay, a little spritz of it goes a long way & it has a lot of sparkles in it.
Hannah S.
Kansas
This is my absolute holy grail. It's the best scent in the world. I get SO many complements when I wear this! It's the best ever. I am so upset they discontinued it in the store! But so glad I can still order this. It's a must! Love it so much! Couldn't live without it!
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Does this have a strong scent and is it a floral scent ?
Markela H.
How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying myself all day?
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
How long does this last.
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?
Claire E.