BY BATH & BODY WORKS #76 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Does this have a strong scent and is it a floral scent ?3 Answers
  • How long does this last. 2 Answers
mikayla n.
Peoria, AZ
It's an amazing scent, really love it for any occasion going out, although I find the perfume doesn't tend to last long. I feel like the smell is gone pretty quickly as opposed to other perfumes
Peyton f.
Olathe, KS
Love this smell!!!! the bottles are so great I get them all the time and put them in my bags and counters! the smell is so great, I got it a bath and body works last month and we'll go get more when it runs out!
Elisha S.
Fernley, NV
I love the smell of this spray but I'm not sold on the amount of sparkle. Being in my 30s I feel like the glitter days ended a while back for me. Now I like a more subtle shimmer, like you find in bronzers.
Linda R.
This is my favorite body mist for the summer. The scent is so light and refreshing! You can inky purchase this scent online but it's totally worth it and you can't beat having this is the travel size
Barbara M.
Cheyenne
I have this exact perfume and I love the smell of it I don't use it very often but I do love it it smells good I haven't found a perfume that I liked till I went and bought this at bath and body works
jamila w.
fremont, CA
Got old kinda fast. Was a nice scent for a little while but I got tired of it and I hated how I had to keep reapplying every 3 hours or so. That's the problems with the body mists though so nothing new
Julianne B.
Halethorpe, MD
I love the scent of this spray, but it doesn't last long at all. After less than an hour I can't smell it anymore. I keep it in my makeup bag for when I forget to put on my perfume. They are cheap which is nice. A bottle costs about $6. I just wish it lasted longer.
Maniyah P.
This is a great product but there isn't really much to say about this its just like any other perfume a smell but the good thing about it doesn't break my skin out and my skin breaks out easy it is expensive for a perfume but thats what your in for if you go to bath and body works but all in all it is a great product.
JoAnnah E.
I have been wearing Bath and Body Works fragrance mists for about 11 years now and this is my absolute favorite. It smells light and sweet and floral and I highly recommend it to anybody who is like me, and likes to smell like candy or a fairy or both.
angela a.
Love this smell so much can't never go wrong its a smooth berry smell...when i have a chance to get to a bath and body works im there for hours but i always come home to my be enchanted..
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Does this have a strong scent and is it a floral scent ?
Markela H.
How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying myself all day?
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
How long does this last.
Mo Neek C.
Is this mist like for when you get out the shower, or where your just gonna run to the store real quick?
Claire E.