BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• How long does this last. 2 Answers
  • How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying mysel...2 Answers
Yolanda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells so good! Sweet and sexy but not too over powering! Love the scent for the winter! My boyfriends loves it when I spray it on!
Billie Jo W.
Baraboo, WI
I'm a suckered for a good deal and bath and body Works always has the best deals. Absolutely love their body Works signature selection.
Natalie W.
Columbia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually recieved this as a gift, not something I'd buy for myself. Extremely sweet amd sugary scented. Had a moderate holding time.
chloe h.
Deville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scent. It's so sweet and fruity. Perfect for a young girl or a young lady and everyday wear. I wear this scent quite often.
Daneece H.
Avoca, IA
I have this body mist in stock! I'm always getting compliments on how good I smell. It lasts all day long which makes it even better!
Rose V.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I spray this every hour of every damn day this smalls sooo amazing I'm surprised how there always stocked the best scent in my life
Julie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing scent. So sweet and magical. I love how you cant smell the chemicals. Smells so good! I use this so often
jessica l.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This is probably my favorite body mist. I have so many and I'm always afraid to run out. It really does smell enchanting.
Scarlett H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So obsessed with the scent! Absolutely amazing for any day or night. Spray some in your hair for a longer lasting scent
Maiyeng T.
Appleton, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this scent. I like that its sweet but not too overbearing and I usually use it as a room spray.
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
How long does this last.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Does this have a strong scent and is it a floral scent ?
Markela H.
How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying myself all day?
Claire E.
Castalian Springs, TN
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?