BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• How long does this last. 2 Answers
  • How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying mysel...2 Answers
Kristina D.
Kristina D.
This is my go to body spray/scent. It's not too over powering like regular perfume. It seems to last all day for me and doesn't give me a headache.
Linda R.
Linda R.
I love this scent! It's nice and light and prefect for spring/summer. It's my go to body spray. And the sent doesn't fade throughout the day
Marie T.
Marie T.
Lincoln park, MI
This fragrance smells good. It's not to strong and not overly whelming with the scent. I get this product every time I go to bath and body
Ana C.
Ana C.
It never fails I receive a compliment when I use this fragrance it's long lasting smell and the smell is more on the floral sweet scent
Rose V.
Rose V.
Los Angeles, CA
I spray this every hour of every damn day this smalls sooo amazing I'm surprised how there always stocked the best scent in my life
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.
Suwanee, GA
Bath and Body Works always delivers and smells amazing! This scent is no different! No matter the form, you'll be smelling great!!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
I really liked the scent of this! There are sparkles that come out when you spray it, but the scent did not stay on long at all.
Terri J.
Terri J.
Surprise, AZ
This is my all time favorite scent!! I love the gentle fruity yet flowery scent combined. It has and always will be my top pick!
jessica l.
jessica l.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This is probably my favorite body mist. I have so many and I'm always afraid to run out. It really does smell enchanting.
Karolina G.
Karolina G.
I have worn this for years now. It has that really pretty feminine scent. I used over 8 bottles of this bad boy. <3
Keeley P.
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
How long does this last.
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Does this have a strong scent and is it a floral scent ?
Markela H.
Markela H.
How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying myself all day?
Claire E.
Claire E.
Castalian Springs, TN
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?