BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying mysel...2 Answers
Stephanie G.
Lindale, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a fan of this product but I think it's just me. It was pretty strong and gave me a headache.
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
This stuff smells so good. I. Am. In. Heaven.
Hannah S.
Kansas
This is my absolute holy grail. It's the best scent in the world. I get SO many complements when I wear this! It's the best ever. I am so upset they discontinued it in the store! But so glad I can still order this. It's a must! Love it so much! Couldn't live without it!
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scent! I have the shower gel and lotion as well! I can't handle certain events but this has never bothered me.
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this fragrance spray. It has a nice girly sweet smell. I use this perfume daily and receive compliments about it all the time. I highly recommend this perfume.
Alisha B.
Spokane, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this scent along with a few others and it smells amazing! I've actually got quite a few compliments when wearing this out.
Marie G.
This is by far my favorite scent from Bath and Body works! It smells so good and I got compliments on it all the time. I've bought the spray, the body cream, the lotion..the works! I hope they never do away with this scent
yalissa p.
I loveeeeeeee this lotion I use it everyday and I had the same lotion for a year it's has a nice scent and it makes my skin smooth .
The pro is that it does make your skin smooth and it has Shea&vitamin E and it's long lasting .
The con is that the smell can be strong sometimes. I recommend anyone to use this product!
Ally H.
I was initially wanted a cotton candy scent but wasn't in luck so I started looking for other ones. I am in love with this scent it smells like blackberries and cream :)
Elisha S.
Fernley, NV
I love the smell of this spray but I'm not sold on the amount of sparkle. Being in my 30s I feel like the glitter days ended a while back for me. Now I like a more subtle shimmer, like you find in bronzers.
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
How long does this last.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Does this have a strong scent and is it a floral scent ?
Markela H.
How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying myself all day?
Claire E.
Castalian Springs, TN
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?