BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying mysel...2 Answers
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Oh my gosh this smells so so so amazing!! It is so fresh with just a hint of warmness and a floral ish scent. I absolutely love this scent and I love bath and body works sprays!! The price is great and the scents are heavenly.
This product has a very nice and refreshing floral scent. It's only fault is that the scent does not last very long. Also, the shimmer it gives off is very pretty and youthful which is why this shimmer must deserves a 4/5.
Marie G.
Marie G.
This is by far my favorite scent from Bath and Body works! It smells so good and I got compliments on it all the time. I've bought the spray, the body cream, the lotion..the works! I hope they never do away with this scent
Jenn L.
Jenn L.
My favorite scent! I have gotten so many complements on this scent. Although i always claim it's just my natural scent ;) I buy the whole line of be enchanted products body wash, lotion, body butter, spray and perfume!
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
East Peoria, IL
This body spray smells amazing!! I carry this and Amber Blush body mist in my purse because they're my go-to's. The scent lasts for a couple of hours. People are always telling me "you smell so good, what is that?!"
Peyton f.
Peyton f.
Olathe, KS
Love this smell!!!! the bottles are so great I get them all the time and put them in my bags and counters! the smell is so great, I got it a bath and body works last month and we'll go get more when it runs out!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Centertown, KY
This is seriously the best perfume ever! It smells so good and bath and body works have so many good sells going on. This product definitely holds it smell and I would totally recommend it to everyone I know.
Amber B.
Amber B.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! IT IS SO GREAT! IT ALSO SMELLS GREAT! ūüíė ITS ONE OF THE BEST BODY SPRAYS IVE USED! I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TOO ANYONE! GET IT BECAUSE ITS GREAT! LOVE IT SO MUCH! AND I WOULD KEEP BUYING IT!
Elisha S.
Elisha S.
Fernley, NV
I love the smell of this spray but I'm not sold on the amount of sparkle. Being in my 30s I feel like the glitter days ended a while back for me. Now I like a more subtle shimmer, like you find in bronzers.
J M.
J M.
This is kind of an old Bath & Body Works scent; I've had it for a few years. I can't really describe the scent, but it snells okay, a little spritz of it goes a long way & it has a lot of sparkles in it.
Keeley P.
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
How long does this last.
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Does this have a strong scent and is it a floral scent ?
Markela H.
Markela H.
How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying myself all day?
Claire E.
Claire E.
Castalian Springs, TN
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?