BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• How long does this last. 2 Answers
  • How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying mysel...2 Answers
Sarah H.
Centertown, KY
This is seriously the best perfume ever! It smells so good and bath and body works have so many good sells going on. This product definitely holds it smell and I would totally recommend it to everyone I know.
Jason C.
This scent smells great on my girlfriend. I was told this scent was discontinued. She was bummed but i found it online and she uses it all the time. The price isnt bad either
Elizabeth S.
Poteau, OK
Hands Down, my FAVORITE B&BW scent. Its so refreshing and almost whimsical in a way. It doesn't last very long but neither do any of their other spritz from my experiences.
This product has a very nice and refreshing floral scent. It's only fault is that the scent does not last very long. Also, the shimmer it gives off is very pretty and youthful which is why this shimmer must deserves a 4/5.
Maribel D.
I found this sent about 5 years ago. It smells amazing. Its one of those sents that smells floral but isent over wellming. It kind of haves that cologne hint to it.
Morgan B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has a pretty good smell and the be enchanted collection has lotions and body washes as well. I do think they are worth the money when they do the $5 sale but I have not bought one actually full priced yet. These make great gifts for all holidays!
Jamila W.
Fremont , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got old kinda fast. Was a nice scent for a little while but I got tired of it and I hated how I had to keep reapplying every 3 hours or so. That's the problems with the body mists though so nothing new
SHAWN L.
Pelion, SC
I enjoy using Bath and Body Work body mist or sprays over perfume. It is a lighter smell that can be used more during the day without a all atvonevtome strong smell. Easy to use.. smells great. Cost is perfect. Beautiful bottles as well.
Megan L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This one wasn't one of my all time favorites it has a really strong smell of like a hippie store like herbal natural oil smell and I wasn't liking it at all.
Nicole M.
Pahrump, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
My fiance loves this on me!! He normally is very picky with perfume too. It's very sweet smelling kind of like Pink Sugar, but without the horrible licorice.
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
How long does this last.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Does this have a strong scent and is it a floral scent ?
Markela H.
How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying myself all day?
Claire E.
Castalian Springs, TN
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?