BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• How long does this last. 2 Answers
  • How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying mysel...2 Answers
Azucena L.
Santa Ana, CA
From the very first time I smelled it I instantly fell in love with this one. I got it right at the moment. I just love the smell and the design on the bottle is just amazing. Some of my friends smelled it on me and they love it. I would recommend it to everyone to try it out
Sarah H.
Centertown, KY
This is seriously the best perfume ever! It smells so good and bath and body works have so many good sells going on. This product definitely holds it smell and I would totally recommend it to everyone I know.
Elizabeth S.
Poteau, OK
Hands Down, my FAVORITE B&BW scent. Its so refreshing and almost whimsical in a way. It doesn't last very long but neither do any of their other spritz from my experiences.
This product has a very nice and refreshing floral scent. It's only fault is that the scent does not last very long. Also, the shimmer it gives off is very pretty and youthful which is why this shimmer must deserves a 4/5.
Karmel C.
When I have to choose a fragrance it's always a task because they all smell so good. I use it to help keep me cool especially when it's humid. Wish the bottles were bigger so I'd have a longer lasting sweet scent. It stays on very long. I think they're people selling the fake ones but you would know the difference because of its quality packaging and labels.
Lauren J.
This is my favorite Bath and Bodyworks scent. I first received products in this scent as a Christmas gift from a friend. I tried it out and I ended up loving it. It was always my go to scent. I hated running out of it. I was very upset when I found out that this became an online exclusive item. But, I still love this product.
Rachel E.
HAHAHA I HAVE BEEN WEARING THIS FOR MAYBE 5 YEARS. ITS BEEN DISCONTINUED AND BROUGHT BACK LIKE 3 TIMES AND I JUST WANT IT TO BE BROUGHT BACK OR I SHADILY GO ON AMAZON AND ORDER WHATS LEFT OVER BECAUSE I'M AN ADDICT AND THEY CANT JUST TAKE MY SIGNATURE SCENT AWAY FROM ME. EVERYONE KNOWS ME FOR IT. I ENCHANT THE DAMN WORLD
Kaitlyn P.
This is my favorite scent in the entire world. I happened upon it one day, and it's been my go to ever since. It's reminiscent of Taylor Swifts's Wonderstruck perfume. When I found out that they were discontinuing this magical scent, I bought up as much of as I could. I'm still so upset that they don't carry it anymore.
Maribel D.
I found this sent about 5 years ago. It smells amazing. Its one of those sents that smells floral but isent over wellming. It kind of haves that cologne hint to it.
Sarah C.
Valrico, FL
Absolutely fantastic. I love the smell, and b&bw body sprays last literally longer than a lifetime. I've got about 16 and as long as you don't waste it and you alternate smells, they last you forever. Three sprays, one above the head, one at the chest, and one crotch level, and bam, you smell nice for the day.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Does this have a strong scent and is it a floral scent ?
Markela H.
How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying myself all day?
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
How long does this last.
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?
Claire E.