BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying mysel...2 Answers
Alexis M.
Griffin , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
During the summer it's important to stay fresh and clean and this mist totally helps you do just that. It's in a a nice bottle that sprays evenly and has a refreshing scent! I think it is a little bit high priced but not super high so I definitely recommend!
Amal T.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scent. It was the first one that I tried from Bath & Body Works and to this day, it's still one of my favorites. I wish that it could be sold in stores again because I would definitely keep buying it. I would recommend it for sure.
Samantha Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great smell! They need to bring this back because they never have it in store any more. I think they may have it online occasionally. Will buy again if I have the opportunity
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this products! It's smells amazing and is one of my favorites brands. It is long lasting so it last all day long. I get them for cheap at bath and body works. I will continue to buy them and would recommend them to others.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume! It smells amazing! I spray this on in the morning and I can still smell it on myself right before I go to bed. I have showed this to friend and they love it just as much as I do! My favorite!
Azucena L.
Santa Ana, CA
From the very first time I smelled it I instantly fell in love with this one. I got it right at the moment. I just love the smell and the design on the bottle is just amazing. Some of my friends smelled it on me and they love it. I would recommend it to everyone to try it out
Maribel D.
I found this sent about 5 years ago. It smells amazing. Its one of those sents that smells floral but isent over wellming. It kind of haves that cologne hint to it.
Nicole M.
Pahrump, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
My fiance loves this on me!! He normally is very picky with perfume too. It's very sweet smelling kind of like Pink Sugar, but without the horrible licorice.
Megan L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This one wasn't one of my all time favorites it has a really strong smell of like a hippie store like herbal natural oil smell and I wasn't liking it at all.
Kimberly L.
Rochester, NY
Love it! Got it when it was with a discount and I actually did not believe it smell that good. Not too sweet but very feminine. I will really recommended it
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
How long does this last.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Does this have a strong scent and is it a floral scent ?
Markela H.
How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying myself all day?
Claire E.
Castalian Springs, TN
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?