BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying mysel...2 Answers
Krishnee S.
Krishnee S.
Santa Cruz, CA
This is my be all end all of all Bath and Body Works scents. My whole family is obsessed with Bath and Body Works so we go to every sale, and I make sure I stock up on all of the mists, body washes and lotions in this scent.
It's become my signature scent, and everyone should try it.
Valeria M.
Valeria M.
San Bernardino, CA
Bath Body Work Signature collections are very nice to have in your collection. Everyone will find something that they love . Smells good and nice to have but some can also smell a little to strong . This scent I love to put spray it at night cause it seems more of an evening scent
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my favorite scent of all time! I'm incredibly sad they don't carry it in stores anymore but hey, at least I can buy it online! It's got this frosted pomegranate base scent & it's just light and sweet, like it's reminiscent of a fairy tale (at least to me lol)
Contessa G.
Contessa G.
Pittsboro, IN
Bought this around valentine's day and I have to say, especially for it's price, it has lasted me SOO long! I love this scent and so does my hubby! It's subtle but very pleasing and it's my go to scent for every day and even on date night! One of my best BABW buys.
JoAnnah E.
JoAnnah E.
I have been wearing Bath and Body Works fragrance mists for about 11 years now and this is my absolute favorite. It smells light and sweet and floral and I highly recommend it to anybody who is like me, and likes to smell like candy or a fairy or both.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
This has a pretty good smell and the be enchanted collection has lotions and body washes as well. I do think they are worth the money when they do the $5 sale but I have not bought one actually full priced yet. These make great gifts for all holidays!
Ami W.
Ami W.
Really love this product

It's long lasting
Smells great
great value
The smell isn't too over powering it's just right my boyfriend loves it he actually bought me another one for Christmas so super excited about that would reccomend it to others!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
This perfume spray smells good! It is kind of sweet smelling though. I do like how it isn't too overpowering as well. I have bought this scent a couple of times and would buy it again. It isn't too pricey, Especially when you get it on sale
Maya C.
Maya C.
Montclair , NJ
Every fragrance of theirs that I fall in love with, always stops being sold in stores. I love this scent, it's sweet and fruity and flowery and is strong enough and long lasting enough to not need to spray it again halfway through the day
SHAWN L.
SHAWN L.
Pelion, SC
I enjoy using Bath and Body Work body mist or sprays over perfume. It is a lighter smell that can be used more during the day without a all atvonevtome strong smell. Easy to use.. smells great. Cost is perfect. Beautiful bottles as well.
Keeley P.
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
How long does this last.
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Does this have a strong scent and is it a floral scent ?
Markela H.
Markela H.
How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying myself all day?
Claire E.
Claire E.
Castalian Springs, TN
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?