BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• How long does this last. 2 Answers
  • How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying mysel...2 Answers
Emma L.
Emma L.
I am so sad that this is not sold in stores anymore. It is such an amazing product and scent. The product itself lasts very long wherever I spray it. I love the shape/size of the bottle and the design on it as well.
Corrissa T.
Corrissa T.
Fantastic scent that lasts through the whole day. Not too strong but just enough that you will catch hints of it every now and again. Great product!
adnin s.
adnin s.
Kelantan
the smell of this mist so soft. I have try this mist perfume since my friend use it. the smell of this mist last long. it was my first time ever try this mist. i dont even know about the price.
Meryem O.
Meryem O.
This was love at first sniff for me! I love this scent to much and I'm glad that they still have it online. It's a very nice girly and fruity and feminine scent. It smells like pomegranate so it's more of a fall scent but it's so sweet and fruity I like it year round.
Milagros A.
Milagros A.
Es tan delicioso!!! Dulce, suave, femenino, lo puedes utilizar para cualquier hora del día.o evento, me encanta
Elba Annetty R.
Elba Annetty R.
Este es buenísimo, huele maravilloso. Siempre lo uso después del baño y es fantástico dura casi todo el día.
Marie W.
Marie W.
I absolutely love this scent from Bath & Body Works. I use this product almost every single day. I go through about two bottles a year because I use it so much. The price is very decent too, considering the quality. I absolutely love Bath & Body Works.
Alafia L.
Alafia L.
I am obsessed with Bath & Body Works scents. I love the fact that every season they come out with different scents but love their signature scent " Cucumber Melon".
Eilyn M.
Eilyn M.
Esta fragancia es única, principalmente para las chicas que se nos hace difícil encontrar algo que vaya acorde en toda ocasión
Keeley P.
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
How long does this last.
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Does this have a strong scent and is it a floral scent ?
Markela H.
Markela H.
How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying myself all day?
Claire E.
Claire E.
Castalian Springs, TN
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?