BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does this have a strong scent and is it a floral scent ?3 Answers
  • How long does this last. 2 Answers
  • How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying mysel...2 Answers
Emily T.
Be enchanted is one of the good originals. Never will stop smelling so
Good
Christina W.
Edmonton, AB
This is my favourite from bath and Body works, I was really disappointed when they stopped selling it in stores(at least here in Canada, I don’t know if they still sell it in store anywhere else)
adnin s.
Kelantan
the smell of this mist so soft. I have try this mist perfume since my friend use it. the smell of this mist last long. it was my first time ever try this mist. i dont even know about the price.
Meryem O.
This was love at first sniff for me! I love this scent to much and I'm glad that they still have it online. It's a very nice girly and fruity and feminine scent. It smells like pomegranate so it's more of a fall scent but it's so sweet and fruity I like it year round.
Alafia L.
I am obsessed with Bath & Body Works scents. I love the fact that every season they come out with different scents but love their signature scent " Cucumber Melon".
Dee S.
The Bath & Body Works Be Enchanted Perfume, is one of the best fragrances that I've had the pleasure of using. It fruity, flowery smell is so amazingly pleasant to the nose. It's not too harsh or too strong. It doesn't overpower you with getting to people before you do. I will definitely be purchasing again.
Marie W.
I absolutely love this scent from Bath & Body Works. I use this product almost every single day. I go through about two bottles a year because I use it so much. The price is very decent too, considering the quality. I absolutely love Bath & Body Works.
Regina J.
One of my favorite perfumes at the store. This scent goes on in the morning and lasts all day. It has a soft but still bold smell that lets everyone know you are good with your hygiene. There are always good sales around so I've never paid over 6 dollars for it. It is one of my main suggestions of their fragrances.
Emma L.
I am so sad that this is not sold in stores anymore. It is such an amazing product and scent. The product itself lasts very long wherever I spray it. I love the shape/size of the bottle and the design on it as well.
Hannah M.
This was the first scent that I had ever smelt from bath and body works and it is one of my all time favorites. I love all of their fine fragrance mists but the be enchanted scent is so gorgeous. I have also tried there body lotion and shower gels in this scent and they are just as good
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Does this have a strong scent and is it a floral scent ?
Markela H.
How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying myself all day?
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
How long does this last.
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?
Claire E.