BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• How long does this last. 2 Answers
  • How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying mysel...2 Answers
Lauren J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite Bath and Bodyworks scent. I first received products in this scent as a Christmas gift from a friend. I tried it out and I ended up loving it. It was always my go to scent. I hated running out of it. I was very upset when I found out that this became an online exclusive item. But, I still love this product.
Riya S.
Urbana, IL
This is one of my favorite scents! It's not too strong and you can get some great deals on B&BW
Daneece H.
Avoca, IA
I have this body mist in stock! I'm always getting compliments on how good I smell. It lasts all day long which makes it even better!
Billie Jo W.
Baraboo, WI
I'm a suckered for a good deal and bath and body Works always has the best deals. Absolutely love their body Works signature selection.
Brittany T.
Dayton, OH
At first spray I was in love with "Be Enchanted". It stays with for for a bit and isn't over powering.
Elizabeth S.
Poteau, OK
Hands Down, my FAVORITE B&BW scent. Its so refreshing and almost whimsical in a way. It doesn't last very long but neither do any of their other spritz from my experiences.
Shantella B.
Philadelphia, PA
Love bath and body works all of the sprays i brought was good and will continue to shop there
Alma O.
Alamogordo, NM
My all time favorite body spray!! It smells so good and it stays on you all day ! Better than a lot of actual perfumes smells super sweet!
Christina W.
Edmonton, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favourite from bath and Body works, I was really disappointed when they stopped selling it in stores(at least here in Canada, I don’t know if they still sell it in store anywhere else)
Marie W.
I absolutely love this scent from Bath & Body Works. I use this product almost every single day. I go through about two bottles a year because I use it so much. The price is very decent too, considering the quality. I absolutely love Bath & Body Works.
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
How long does this last.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Does this have a strong scent and is it a floral scent ?
Markela H.
How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying myself all day?
Claire E.
Castalian Springs, TN
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?